• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

you only live once right?

Something, something, "direct injection" something "dual airbags".

I'll raise you:
When I was living in Chile, it was in the news that a guy had skipped a red light, and a police car crashed into him. The guy got off the car, with his pants down and an erection... And then they had to call the firemen to take a prostitute out of the car, who had gotten stuck under the steering wheel.
The guy was driving drunk and had a prostitute "give him a treat" while he drove. When he was... "arriving to destination", he missed a red light and crashed into a police car (tough luck).

I'll raise you:
When I was living in Chile, it was in the news that a guy had skipped a red light, and a police car crashed into him. The guy got off the car, with his pants down and an erection... And then they had to call the firemen to take a prostitute out of the car, who had gotten stuck under the steering wheel.
The guy was driving drunk and had a prostitute "give him a treat" while he drove. When he was... "arriving to destination", he missed a red light and crashed into a police car (tough luck).

And I'll raise you.

I remember reading about this accident in an Aviation Week magazine many years ago, and seeing this thread reminded me of it.

I have managed to find a transcript of the the Air Accident Report online...

Latest posts