• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Chance to Ask Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your ultimate goal for the rest of your rugby career? A World Cup spot? A Lions Tour?

Consider an electron with charge -e and mass m orbiting in a circle around a hydrogen nucleus (a single proton) with charge +e . In the classical model, the electron orbits around the nucleus, being held in orbit by the electromagnetic interaction between itself and the protons in the nucleus, much like planets orbit around the sun, being held in orbit by their gravitational interaction. When the electron is in a circular orbit, it must meet the condition for circular motion: The magnitude of the net force toward the center, Fc , is equal to mv^2 . Given these two pieces of information, deduce the velocity of the electron as it orbits around the nucleus.

Your a real fast guy and havw seious pace om the wing but do your tactics change if your opposite against someone faster than you and who would those players be.

Have you always played wing.

If you were not a rugby player what would you be doing as a career ?

Who are the main jokers in the sarries and in england?
Who is/are your best mate/s in rugby?

Right I have extended this til Sunday Night... Get these in so I can get them to Dave

who's the quickest guy in the saracens squad?

who's got the worst chat in the saracens, england and harlequins squads?

what really happened in new zealand?

Kill/ Marry/ ****: Kelly Brook, Fran Matthews (the fit one off the england team) or Maggie Alphonsi?

What did you make of the Gavin Henson hype when he signed and for the short period of time he was at Saracens?

Is there something special that's happening at Saracens?

Right the thread is now closing and I will compile the list of questions for David Strettle, should have the answers by the end of the week.

David Strettle Latest...

We are waiting for the questions to come back, but the answers will be up on the forum soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts