• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ask Ollie Kohn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously good enough considering he's in the starting XV for a top flight side,
As Cymro said, you can't please everyone...

what is it really that Ollie Kohn could tell you that will interest/benefit anyone, he's not good, probably never had to sign an autograph in his life

and if a player like Kohn is a "massive coup", then what would a good player like Jonah Lomu or Martyn Madden be

I must...

Legally required to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is it really that Ollie Kohn could tell you that will interest/benefit anyone, he's not good, probably never had to sign an autograph in his life

and if a player like Kohn is a "massive coup", then what would a good player like Jonah Lomu or Martyn Madden be

Could provide the following:

Stories on his team mates
Banter
More information on himself
Training Tips
Harlequins
His sausage company

Enough questions can be asked.

If you de-rail the thread again ill take the appropriate action and deal with it.

Questions for Ollie please:

Whats the best sausage to use in a fry up?

Could provide the following:

Stories on his team mates
Banter
More information on himself
Training Tips
Harlequins
His sausage company

Enough questions can be asked.

If you de-rail the thread again ill take the appropriate action and deal with it.

Questions for Ollie please:

Whats the best sausage to use in a fry up?

going by that logic that he is in the starting XV of a Premiership side,

is Sam Howard a good player, NO, NO, NO

I don't know if he's an interesting guy off the pitch, but he's not ever going to give his honest opinion on anything to do with Harlequins, I'll give you a prize if he criticizes one player, I doubt he would give his honest opinion on other teams also

For example if he thought Gavin Henson is a twonk, he won't say

Anyway, here is my questions:

how much stick does Joe Marler get for that haircut?

do Samoans snore?

is Maurie Fa'asavalu going to be available for Samoa for the RWC?

do you think Gavin Henson is a twonk?

do you think Bristol will ever get back in the Premiership? (honestly)

ask these and we will see how PR trained he is

Last edited:
Which of your teammates is the biggest fan of your sausages?

Edit: I like the above Gav Henson question.

p.s. Did I miss the Strettle answers or have they not come back yet?

Last edited:

I have his autograph

Wow. I love the fact that you're moaning about a feature that comes at no expense to you, takes quite a bit of effort from getofmeland, and you don't have to participate. There are plenty of quesions that people would want to ask, especially if you're a young lock, and wanting tips to improve, or learn about the professional enviroment. Posts like yours are a waste mate, if you have a question that you are interested in, fire away, otherwise **** off.

Right final call for questions...

Must send off a list of questions by Monday

Who is the most influential player you have played with. What was the most physically tiring match you have played in. Is there a big gap between H cup and premiership level. Who packed a better punch Marler or Ayerza. Why are you answering so diplomatically

[ Why are you answering so diplomatically[/QUOTE]
haha you so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts