• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your dream front row?

loose head- Andrew Sheridan
hooker- Dimitri Szarzewski
tight head- Carl Hayman

though i need to mention that leicesters julian white is possibly the best scrummager in the world :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 6 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And possibly the biggest ******.[/b]

ahh you're making me nostalgic for the days when england picked the 8 biggest wankers to make a pack. Now I know Haskell is enough of a ****** in his own right to compensate, but its not the same....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 6 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

just because wales have nothing when it comes down to scrummage time, taking the mick out of white is not going to stop him being better than any welsh prop

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DHW412 @ Dec 7 2008, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 6 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just because wales have nothing when it comes down to scrummage time, taking the mick out of white is not going to stop him being better than any welsh prop
[/b][/quote]

Hope your not including Sheridan in that. He can't scrummage for sh*t! Also Jenkins is probably one of the best props in the world, yes better than White all round :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DHW412 @ Dec 7 2008, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 6 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

He really, really isn't though. He used to be a pretty decent scrummager, who was also an idiot and liable to get yellow carded every match. Now he's still an idiot, but even less mobile than he used to be. Which wasn't very much in the first place.

Any loose-head with half a brain (and there are a few out ther, honest) would have him giving away penalties all day long.

actualy what about martin castrogiovanni he has got to be one of the most awesome players i have ever seen, how strong can someone actualy be??????

The "non-big name's" front-row

1.Tkachuk (Canada)
2.Ongaro (Italy)
3.Zirakashvili (Georgia)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DHW412 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
actualy what about martin castrogiovanni he has got to be one of the most awesome players i have ever seen, how strong can someone actualy be??????[/b]

i think that andrea lo cicero is better (as what regards italian players of course), now castrogiovanni is having problems with his knee, he hasn't taken part in test matches because of that.

56650184.jpg

1. Sarah Harding
2. Rachel Stevens
3. Eve Longoria

Now taht's a front row I would dream of.

Latest posts