• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your game of the tournament(Prediction)

OVERCONFIDENT?!?! after our squad anouncement last night im everything but overconfident!

still think we'll beat u guys tho...;)

Well seems that plenty are still looking too far ahead imo :p gotta take every match as it comes, no point reaching for the stars if your arse is getting stuck in the mud.

Wales v South Africa could actually be a cracker too, last 3 games have been pretty entertaining - 20 - 15 in November 2008, 34 - 31 in June 2010 and 29 - 25 in November 2010. SA will be favourites, but personally I can't call it as Wales looked not too shabby in the warm ups and SA haven't looked like they've been firing on all cylinders even with their stars back.

Wales vs Samoa should be a great game, i think it will be a really close one

also Fiji vs Samoa which i'm going to

Exactly Co2en5 !!
NZ and Aus are not best friends but it's a final everyone has ever wanted to see. Both open games, but Aus erased the mechanical look it always had, with maked it a bit predicable and boring...

I reckon games of the tourny will be NZ vs SA in the semi's and sadly I must add NZ vs. OZ in the Final!
Two contrasting games but both will have huge intensity.

All Blacks vs France

Yeah they're advertising this game like crazy here on TV3 as the biggest match. Trying to build the hype etc.

A NZ vs Aus final would top the cake I reckon. I would rather the ABs face anyone but them in the final though because the Wallabies always make me nervous. Plus I hate them with a passion haha. I've put $100 on them to win the whole thing though haha. Just to make the heartache (if they do win) that much more bearable. They're paying $4.50 to win.

The game I'm looking most forward to is Tonga vs. France. It's going to be the best weekend that one after we win haha.

Last edited:

Latest posts