• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

It's true I'm out of most women's league, but I see myself like a charity and share the wealth amongst all women.

...or to put it better i sleep with whomever is drunk enough to do so with me. :D [/b]

beer.jpg

dats me with the all red socks just right of centre!!!!

just after my first match with munster we won 94-0 lol!!! :D

gallery_5588_78_83757.jpg

Picture of me!
Not a very recent one but still, it's me in what is probably my best looking stage of life. Too bad my hair hadn't been combed before the picture was taken. And, like all pictures of me, I look fat.

Sarita.jpg

The scanner used to digitalise this photograph is sort of crap. Hence the freaky lines.

Funny you mention it, I was just thinking it's a damn shame I don't have that thing anymore. Don't think I'll be able to find it in my size either. Luckily, most 80s clothing was burned by the fashion police.

I believe there are some stripey jumpers somewhere in my attic which will hopefully never be lost. Mainly to show why parents shouldn't be allowed to dress their children at any age.

Very true. I believe there are still a few of those in my mother's closet. I'll take a match to them someday, everything was polyester in the 80s so they'll burn quickly. And smell :(

First upload the image you want to post on an uploading site (try photobucket or imageready)

Then, after uploading the picture, copy the URL given with it, and post it in between [ img ] [ /img ] those tags, but without the spaces.

At least I'm smart enough (well, usually anyway) to never wear my glasses whenever someone's taking a picture of me. Then again, I hardly ever wear them, since they emphasize the fact that part of me is wrong, either my nose or my ears, I'd put money on the ears, because they're always very crooked on my nose.

And they tend to fall off my face.

Love your dog's expression :p

Latest posts