• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

Not sure about it, but I'm guessing you are right. I took three wonky pictures with our faces only half on it, then I managed to take this one.

So yeah, sheer luck that you actually see our face instead of the ceiling above our heads or something :p

DaveSaraFlowery.jpg
[/b]

I've figured out what's wrong with the picture...no cleavage.

...of the female variety, of course!

Are you saying there is cleavage of the male variety?? :p

I may look stupid, but I'm not stupid enough to go posting cleavage, at least not mine. And I don't think I'll ever sink as low to start posting other women's cleavage for fun.

So yeah, get your own cleavage!! :p

Are you saying there is cleavage of the male variety?? [/b]

Move to Great Britain and hire a firm of builders to do some work on your house :

abr1418l.jpg

Crap cartoon but I think you get the idea

I meant on the photograph I posted, since the missing cleavage was specified to be female, I was wondering if there was any male cleavage to be seen that had to be excluded by adding 'female' to cleavage.

And, there are several types of 'male cleavage', not just builder's bottoms, I'm thinking 'moobs' right now. I don't like the mental image either :(

I meant on the photograph I posted, since the missing cleavage was specified to be female, I was wondering if there was any male cleavage to be seen that had to be excluded by adding 'female' to cleavage.

And, there are several types of 'male cleavage', not just builder's bottoms, I'm thinking 'moobs' right now. I don't like the mental image either :( [/b]

Your use of the word 'moobs' just gave me a Fight Club Robert Poulson flashback.....*shudder*

fightclub3.jpg

Some pictures from our rugby games:
_DSC0441.JPG

113.JPG

And usually there is very dirty on our rugby-fields :)
rugby.jpg

Welome Pearce. Nice to see more counties taking up Rugby. There seems to be alot of kids in the front row in the first pic.

Welome Pearce. Nice to see more counties taking up Rugby. There seems to be alot of kids in the front row in the first pic. [/b]

Is that supposed to be funny, covering up your lewd humour with your rugby jargon?
"Front Row"? Are you on about a hooker maybe?
You better not be insinuating those children look like prostitutes, or so help me god i'll sort you out!

:rahh:

<div class='quotemain'> Welome Pearce. Nice to see more counties taking up Rugby. There seems to be alot of kids in the front row in the first pic. [/b]

Is that supposed to be funny, covering up your lewd humour with your rugby jargon?
"Front Row"? Are you on about a hooker maybe?
You better not be insinuating those children look like prostitutes, or so help me god i'll sort you out!

:rahh:
[/b][/quote]

:rahh: :rahh: YEA WE'LL SORT YOU OUT AND THEN SORT THOSE KIDS OUT

:D :D :D
Hm) I think they are usual teenagers, who like to watch and support their rugby team in national championship :)
This photos from stadium of longtime champions of our country, which situated in Moscow Region. So rugby are very popular there, thats why so many people are on tribune.
But in Moscow City rugby is not popular, here are a lot of football clubs and a lot of hooligan and ultras organizations of these clubs. Sometimes, when its inter-season period in football championship, we play rugby on snowgrounds, but when weather become more warm , we start to play football again))) Besides in winter a lot of guys go to play hockey, so I should tell, that I look Rugby is more often, than I play it.
But all the same Rugby devilishly is pleasant to me also I awfully I like to look large tournaments like the World Cup or the Six Nations Cup. Football and Rugby - the best sport games in the world as seems to me :)
P.S. sorry for my English, I know it badly :(

Where was the hand-off man?

ALWAYS USE THE HAND-OFF!

I don't think I have a normal photo of myself...

Where was the hand-off man?

ALWAYS USE THE HAND-OFF!
[/b]

I know i should use the hand-off :wall: , but i dont know why i didn't use it. But the important is that the other guy didn'd got me. :cheers: (i think the try was in that play...

Was cleaning out photobucket, found picture where I don't look Pale (I'm actually looking red because of the Duvel I drank before taking this picture, but if it brings colours to my cheeks, then I don't care how I did it :p)! Couldn't face the idea of only a pale picture somewhere, plus I pride myself in thinking I look way better than I usually do on this photograph.

The person that took this one saved it upside down , so it looked like I was standing up in some weird way, but I like it better like this xD

IMG_0602.jpg

*edit* I miss my long hair :(

The perverted English bricklayer lurking in my soul feels inclined to make whoops and wolf-whistle noises.

But I won't. Political correctness and all that.

Is lying on the floor a popular pastime in Belgium? Or is that all down to the drink?

Well, that's basicaly me being weird to be honest. Or better, a combination of me being weird and lightheaded. Although I do ly on the ground on other occasions that have nothing to do with alcohol.

If I remember right, I had to flee from people who were trying to tickle me. For some reason, Thomas' chair was the best option. It's very difficult having a phone conversation while you're being tickled, needless to say I wasn't the only one who was feeling lightheaded, why would you tickle some one at such a time otherwise?

Latest posts