• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

Gee, now I'm sure to recognise you if you ever return to Antwerp! :p

Not sure if Raf's site will allow hotlinking, I sure do hope so, not sure about the tiny blue thing at the bottom, so nevermind that.

Anyway, me on the night we went out for drinks to celebrate my birthday:

100_3213.JPG

last one very very beatifull girl :bana: :bana: :bravo: :bravo: me N20 in national Bulgarian mens team rugby15 :lol2tn:
p17.jpg

Laetca, it seems that you have an admirer. It's a pity that Valentine's day isn't closer.

Not sure if Raf's site will allow hotlinking, I sure do hope so, not sure about the tiny blue thing at the bottom, so nevermind that.

100_3213.JPG
[/b]

I was thinking back to my last trip to Antwerp and assuming that the blue thing at the bottom of the picture was about 75 centimetres of rain-water. :)

Nope, it's apparantly the lowest part of the photograph, flipped, and blue.

Although you would have been right, had that picture been taken a few days ago.

That's nice, but this is really a topic to post pictures of yourself merignacais :)

Or at least photographs you took :p

l_aac9aff64a9a231a05c6c21c9d2e2021.jpg

I was waiting for the bus that took forever... >_>
l_62770707ceac59554b821fbbc1c5cb72.jpg

Thats actually me I promise, at the FYR Invitational, We came in 4th, could have won Lost the semis in the last play and in the 3rd/4th playoff Our Captain and then Fly Half (I played Flanker that game) Knocked it on 2 meters from the In-goal!!!
l_49953434c00222c8b4d17bbf4eb280f7.jpg

Haha mirror picture with my Green Lions Jersey

My city; my home; Chicago. My fiancée and I went out for breakfast and dinner today, taking some photos along the way with our new camera. Check these out and enjoy.

Where to eat breakfast

Lou Mitchell's; homemade is the best

dscn0192er7.jpg

dscn0184id8.jpg

All this for under $7.00 - 2 scrambled eggs, 6 turkey links, potato hash browns and side of wheat toast (not shown).

Where to eat deep dish pizza

The original Pizzeria Uno

dscn0212ki0.jpg

dscn0208pr9.jpg

A small sausage deep dish pizza, the original and still the best.

Some photos of the city

dscn0219ht1.jpg

dscn0220kx2.jpg

dscn0222hw8.jpg

dscn0225kc2.jpg

dscn0232hw9.jpg

Why the fence? You're old enough to open it yourself now, aren't you?
It makes a perfectly normal photograph look so much weirder!

@ M Two One: Is it something special that some place would bake their own stuff? I heard that there's no such thing as decent bread, so that made me wonder.
On the pizza: Where is the cheese??

M to One - those are awesome pictures. Your city looks amazing.

And Dedweirdo, that's a great picture, mate! Locked in the corner...for the safety of the rest of the world!
I'm guess you've either got a dog who goes nutes with wires, or a younger sibling...
Either that or you really are dangerous....and very stupid to not figure out a way of escaping. :p

Why the fence? You're old enough to open it yourself now, aren't you?
It makes a perfectly normal photograph look so much weirder!

@ M Two One: Is it something special that some place would bake their own stuff? I heard that there's no such thing as decent bread, so that made me wonder.
On the pizza: Where is the cheese??
[/b]

The thing is in this country it isn't common for places to have everything or even much at all baked themselves so they take pride in that. They make everything themselves right down to the maple syrup.

As for the pizza, the cheese is under the sauce along with sausage. The real deal is a spinach filled pizza with other ingredients. Two or possibly three slices should make anyone full because the pizza is thick. It takes 45 minutes to prepare one of these deep dish pizzas and like in many European pizza places it is more common to use a knife and fork to eat it.

Glad you liked the photos, RC. I have plenty more if anyone is interested including many from France.

yeah i couldn't get out hence the bored expression on my face :p
That must make me extremely stupid considering the gates is open in the picture :blink:
nah i got a baby sister, all though i prefer to barricade my self in my dark room where she can't irritate me.
And of course that photograph is weird - its a picture of dedweirdo!

I'd put it in big letters on my window front:

Everything made by moi, I have my own cows, come taste the milk!
You don't find restaurants that make everything self, except for one pizza place that bakes it's own bread.
I'm still wondering why they'd put the cheese underneath the sauce, but that's probably just cause I've never seen or eaten it.

Weird, it doesn't notice the thingie is open. Also, most guys would rather enjoy having a sitter. Unless she looked like an average woman xD

would love to post a picture of myself but this posting picture thing is too much work!..