• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

I'm glad I'm not surrounded by amazingly tall buildings all the time, I'd feel tiny!
The photographs look stunning, especially the last two ones. I've never heard of a camera with snow setting, but it's impressive nonetheless.

To stay even more on topic!
The result of taking a camera when you're on a trip is usually an amazing amount of images (especially if it's my boyfriend and me you're talking about, over 500 photographs in five days), but usually not all that many of you and your partner together.
The problem can be solved if a third party also remembers to take a camera!
You will get pictures like the following:
PICT1400resized.jpg

I've been told my rucksack is half my size, and that it's a stupid photograph. I disagree :p That was walking back from Burger King one evening, where I had eatn through the mental pain of losing one of my favourite earrings in the BMW factory in Leipzig (stupid hearing devices). Which suecked even more since they were my first christmas present from David. He's a complete sweetheart though, he took the remaining earring and took it to the store where he had purchased it, asking if they could make a copy :p So I now have two earrings again!!
Long story for only one image XD

142640092a6892950472l.jpg

I was pished and it looks like i have slavered but anyway thats me on the left so you know :lol:

profile-photo-dean.JPG

In my kissball kit (ssh!!!)

index_09.jpg

Front row, Next to the mutant (whose next to the guy in the yellow top)and i'm grumpy after a loss!!!

2268337506_21fc237e44.jpg

me on the right with the scrumcap, looking to get into the match...

2402617080_26602a06c5.jpg

me on the far right, scrum-cap again

2385977609_6f19350578.jpg

and me taking the ball up...

About time I posted mine.

This is me a year ago out for food:

CIMG0045.jpg

And this is me and my girlfriend also a year ago:

mybirthday014.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality images, don't have alot of me to choose from.

3598234588a6377794305l.jpg

The first ones me in 2006 in my Chelsea shirt. I was caught a little off guard.

3598234588a6483793028l.jpg

The second one is my new haircut.

3598234588a6823162256l.jpg

The final one is just me, tis' all.

:lol: ^ Head like a half sucked mango, mate?
I don't have any of me playing rugby, which is a bummer. I'll get one, I promise. ;)

(I'm on the left, at a cricket dinner)
P3150833.jpg

Ok to find my pictures go here:

Gay-Guys Bebo Teacher page

[/b]
Ummm I think that URL just sends people back to their own bebo page...

If I'm signed in, it takes me to mine and if I'm signed out it prompts me to log in or sign up.

The url explains it anyway :D "http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y"

<div class='quotemain'> Ok to find my pictures go here:

Gay-Guys Bebo Teacher page

[/b]
Ummm I think that URL just sends people back to their own bebo page...

If I'm signed in, it takes me to mine and if I'm signed out it prompts me to log in or sign up.

The url explains it anyway :D "http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y"
[/b][/quote]

lol...ok i will try and see how i can fix the problem....will get the page without me logging in.

i am on the far left. I hosted a German officer with my roommate who is on the right

i am on the far left again... this was taken during an obstacle course comp i ran in 2006... the reason my hands are as such is because the telephone pole was crushing my chest when we would go down

i am on the far left. I hosted a German officer with my roommate who is on the right

[/b]

You look like Richard Kahui mate.

7560609a8080755567l.jpg

Me and the team. Me on the outside.

7560609a8146021811l.jpg

And me passing.

Latest posts