• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

boatrace02.jpg

These Scots beat us on the field, but we kicked their asses when it came to the drinking afterward.

Tell, what matters most... Rugby, or the fun of getting ****** in the name of rugby?

This is me in Samoa in May. I'm in the middle of my 2 brother in laws. Really nice guys. Seppe, (AB's shirt) plays for his village, Solosolo, in Upolu.
facebooksq3.jpg

Another one

meco7.png

Meet my brother in law, Usher.. he's above far left too.
usheruh4.jpg

My wedding
n502530829_701533_6468.jpg

Great photos guys and laetca

May aswell put my pic up since people are so anxious to see the man/boy behind the awesome:

05092008230002fi9.jpg

Take a guess: which one am I?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 9 2008, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
May aswell put my pic up since people are so anxious to see the man/boy behind the awesome:

05092008230002fi9.jpg

Take a guess: which one am I?[/b]
You're the one in the background aye? on the tv screen lol.

@fa'atau82 nice pics and you've done good for yourself your wife is gorgeous lucky *******.

me getting ma hair cut and highlighted by my mate tommorow so maybe a picture wednesday.

I'm the guy second from left above.
This picture was taken before the game during the AICSS in Vienna.

Hmm, Can't upload the picture, will try to solve the problem later

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Sep 15 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambãd5 @ Sep 15 2008, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Sep 15 2008, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your looking the wrong way haha, stupid ginga... oh wait...
[/b][/quote]

Where is this picture taken, love to go there once :D
[/b][/quote]

Sant Antoni de Portmany, Eivissa.

More commonly known as San Antonio, Ibiza

Gingergenius, you look better with short hair IMHO. But, OMG love don't bend over, i don't wanna see your funnel :unsure:

n67385135410112284726oe9.jpg

I'm in the red shirt sitting in the middle, busy watching 2 crocodiles sun bathing about 80 meters away from our camp site with no fence in between. Now that's real camp :lol: ! This camping place is right next to the Swaziland border, the shower water is pumped straight from the dam, and smells like ****, so you gotta make sure you don't have any open wounds or you'll probably end up in hospital with a fever. This camping site is in a game reserve so there are some wild animals walking around, it's really jam packed with animals, I've never seen such a high concentration of animals like this in one place. Luckily no Lions or Cheetahs though! Only leopards and wild dogs but they keep to themselves.

Latest posts