• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

would love to post a picture of myself but this posting picture thing is too much work!..
[/b]

what simply uploading 1 file via imageshack.us then copying a little code?

Couple of photos from training: -

Ready for the leap
n513505910_609746_3824.jpg

Caught behind my head!
n513505910_609745_3170.jpg

That's going straight through the posts
n513505910_609747_4148.jpg

For the reputation of fullbacks everywhere, I'm preying you aren't one taking a high ball like that. ;)

Hey! I'll have you know that i was extremely acrobatic to have caught that *******!
Lol.

As a winger/scrummy you only get me covering no.15 temporarily through the game...i don't read the game well enough (or catch well enough evidently!) to play 15 anyway.

Well you've seen a true fullback in action first hand. Only someone with the proper experience could have a radar like mine when playing territories. :p

Lol. I can't deny that, mate.
Had it not been for your radar (and charlie stepping me at the end to win the game (by cheating)) we probably would have won.
:D

Is it suggested, or better, promoted in some way?

like, bikers (I don't mean heavy motors, I mean think guys on a bike) and swimmers all shave their legs, but would guys in other sports do the same?

And if you would, would you just shave, or would you have your legs waxed?

Hai guyz...

Train.jpg

Enmore in Sydney, there was a thunderstorm rolling in during a sunset

DSC_1155.jpg

Enmore again

P1010001.jpg

When I was 17, only new photo I have i'm slamming Matt's mum...

Untitled-1.jpg

copyofdsc02813xk4.jpg

Don't have any pics of myself so I stole this one from my friends facebook account, and edited the sucker out LOL

I shave my thighs. Though that is actually cause I tend to have strapping on them during games and it's just less painful.

When 7s season comes around it's summer time so I shave the whole leg though. Oo it's tidy.

copyofdsc02813xk4.jpg

Don't have any pics of myself so I stole this one from my friends facebook account, and edited the sucker out LOL
[/b]

Surely thats Francois Steyn <_<

Couple of photos from training: -

Ready for the leap
n513505910_609746_3824.jpg

Caught behind my head!
n513505910_609745_3170.jpg

That's going straight through the posts
n513505910_609747_4148.jpg

[/b]
where's everybody else in your team? don't tell me you went and set the timer on thecamera and took photo's of yourself! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally figured this out with a little help, i'm on the left with two of my mates at Wgtn Cup Day.

Me in the middle with the black t-shirt with a few friends.

So now ya'll know what i look like, say hi if you ever see me around.

<div class='quotemain'>
copyofdsc02813xk4.jpg

[/b]

Surely thats Francois Steyn <_<
[/b][/quote]
LMAO I think Frans Steyn is a bit more butch than me

For the people who think I'm lying (Schalk *cough*)

dsc02813tc2.th.jpg

From left to right:
High school team mate (prop); random fat dude; me

dsc02839wf9.th.jpg

A few hours (and brandy's) later

**P.S. Is there rep points for looking famous? :lol: **

Most of these photos were taken during a nice five or six hour walk through sub zero temps/wind chill through the windy city. Also of course from atop the Sears Tower. You can find a pic of me as well that was taken by my wife's father.

The last three photos were taken during a nice snow storm in my home town just outside of the city. My camera has a snow setting where we can eliminate the snow from view to make things clear. Take a look at the difference between the first photo with flash and the second with the separate settings.

dscf3612np6.jpg

dscf3634nw2.jpg

dscf3639nm7.jpg

dscf3651if9.jpg

dscf3632eg6.jpg

dscf3702zq2.jpg

dscf3705hi5.jpg

dscf3722sj2.jpg

dscf3754og9.jpg

dscf3756mn3.jpg

dscf3761nj5.jpg

dscf3784sk0.jpg