• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Picture

yes Ginger we currently have 2700 troops in Afghanistan at the moment and between us, you and the Americans we do the majority of the fighting in that war. Canada has taken 97 combat casualties in Afghanistan since we first entered that country in 2002 alongside the American which is one of the highest numbers in the coalition. Since the beginning of the war over 20,000 Canadian soldiers have been sent to Afghanistan too fight so our contributions to that war are among the highest in NATO and we will have spent over 30 billion on the war come next year. So yes we are operating in and around the world and are one of the most active participants in NATO atm.

For more info incase your interested http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/afghanistan/canada.html

Wow I have learnt to make a montage!
debsstuffqu1.jpg

Anyway this is me.
Clockwise from left last year: Me and my son, me at the beach, me at school, me at my GF's house, me at a party getting bored, me at the beach again.

Hello it's me after couple of Georgian wine toasts
gkfzwo38w5z0hmkf.jpg

Here I am at Critical Care Unit with my friend who sleeps 20hours a day
1xxrto8jsla8ae0w.jpg

Me at Georgian winterpark Bakuriani city firing at camera through the ski
a29pzegmus1n52vr.jpg

This is in world famous Borjomi National Park entrance:
5ducbj5bq3e0vmrs.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Nov 22 2009, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
They just released a new album. The song they released from it sounds sh*t though![/b]

Well it frequently happens in modern music that: any band when new puts amazing songs in albums and as they guarantee the popularity and good income they sh**t in their creative and do nothing interesting for their fans

Another case of BBS (British Band Syndrome). The basic idea being most modern British bands can only make 1-3 good albums before suffering a serious decline.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 22 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Another case of BBS (British Band Syndrome). The basic idea being most modern British bands can only make 1-3 good albums before suffering a serious decline.[/b]

Well agreed

but look this way: BBS to stand for Financial Syndrome, make crowd and money and decline then

haha yes theyre still alive -were at the rugby yesterday aswell - they had a busy weekend

which song was released?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 21 2009, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Another case of BBS (British Band Syndrome). The basic idea being most modern British bands can only make 1-3 good albums before suffering a serious decline.[/b]

In Stereophonics' case however they skipped the good albums and went straight to serious decline!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 22 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 21 2009, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In Stereophonics' case however they skipped the good albums and went straight to serious decline!
[/b][/quote]

actually the greatest hits album was quite good and the new ones not bad

That's a matter of opinion then. There were no more then a poor mans Manic Street Preachers IMO.

Personally it thought Word gets Around and Performance and Cocktails were both fine albums. After that they really went to **** though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 22 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Personally it thought Word gets Around and Performance and Cocktails were both fine albums. After that they really went to **** though.[/b]

Well I will only be happy for the new and good albums released and doesn't matter who releases

Latest posts