Your Questions about Computer AI

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by locksley, Jan 29, 2005.

1. ak47

ak47 Guest

well i have heard 2 distinct accents so far

"Overlap" - a clearcut pommy accent, as he struggles to cover in defense

"I'm with ya" - this is definatley an aussie accent, as support looms around the ball carrier

a few i think they oughta add for a nice touch

Kiwi accent - "Enside, thru the gep bru" - as Tana angles into a gap, awaiting the inside ball

SAfrikaan accent - "pot the kieck arp sun" - as Percy shouts to his 1st 5, for an up & under

French - "le Put tit miam" - as the backs admit they have no size

Ireland - "Paddy, the lads opt for wee line-out" - as Keith Wood tells O'brien the irish want a short lineout

USA - "RED CARD U CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

roflmao

4. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Is Woody serious!! Is he watching the same in game footage as us!! I have played and watched rugby most of my life and I reckon this demo realism looks great way better than I expected. I like the look of the scrum and it seems you can put their scrum under pressure.

5. Black|Raven

Black|Raven Guest

the other rugby games when the diffculty setting is put up, the CPU does not get smarter juss STRONGER which ****** me off cause when playing weaker teams they are juss harder to win rucks. their attributes are "pumped up".

one thing i hope to see in rugby 2005 is SMARTER AI, who take advantage of overlaps, turnovers, stupid passes/kicks, scrums.

games like madden (even tho nfl sux), fia etc........

tis' all........not to much to ask

6. Black|Raven

Black|Raven Guest

the other rugby games when the diffculty setting is put up, the CPU does not get smarter juss STRONGER which ****** me off cause when playing weaker teams they are juss harder to win rucks. their attributes are "pumped up".

one thing i hope to see in rugby 2005 is SMARTER AI, who take advantage of overlaps, turnovers, stupid passes/kicks, scrums.

games like madden (even tho nfl sux), fifa etc........

tis' all........not to much to ask

7. Springbokfan

Springbokfan Guest

Yeah i agree with black|raven. Isn't it ***** when you play with NZ against japan and they win every damn ruck at diffifulty set to hard.
    I mean come on guys. Just make them smarter not stronger.. mmm good one black|raven , i really hope that they inproved it in R2005

8. Black|Raven

Black|Raven Guest

i garrauntee you that if the AI is smarter then the game is worth playing by yourself. instead of winning 5-0 against a sh!te team.

every-one knows that its exciting to play against a friend....but how exciting would it be to play with a friend against a really SMART AI. after all rugby is a teamsport.

juss imagaine the AI flooding the blindside to create that overlap [​IMG] u'd be ******, but then u'd go "ahhhhh........classy"

oww..... sorry for posting twice...MA BAD, MA BAD!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!
-->