• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Zurich and Celtic League??

M

mickyb

After you hone your skills, make a run for the 6 Nations and European Cup championships or take on teams in the Super 12 and European Domestic Leagues. The time to master the sport of rugby is NOW.

I Got this of EA Rubgy 2005 site. Does this Finally mean The Zurich Premier League and The Celtic League??? Sorry if you have done this point already!

I thought it was only the Heineken Cup, that was what was being touted around, but this sounds promising if they are mentioning the domestic leagues as well.
<

if the english premier lege is gud enuf for rugby o5 then npc definatly shud b

If the Zurich Premiership featured It would make my day, no wait, MY LIFE!

Cos im a massive saints fan and I wish to beat my rivals such and leicester, gloucester, wasps, and Bath etc.

me to bro, but for me i want the npc, a few of my mates play for the smaller teams and id so love to be them, but i cant see it aye, which sucks

I dont see why only some leagues should feature, why not put them all in?

Well the famous ones anyway.

I dont think they have released one yet, I have gone through many a search engine and the offy hasnt even posted one yet so i doubt there will be one available yet, if there is im getting it straight away

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 5 2005, 08:37 AM
if the english premier lege is gud enuf for rugby o5 then npc definatly shud b

Difference is though that the Heineken cup will already include 6 of the 12 English premiership teams, and all of the Celtic league teams - so would only need an additional 6 teams to enable 2 entire extra comps - whereas NPC would be totally new teams.

Being Australian i don't really care about that BUT i do feel for you guys and i am sorry to hear that ea have screwed you guys over again. I hope you can find some solice with playing on the international arena
<

Originally posted by maddog79@Feb 7 2005, 11:36 AM
Being Australian i don't really care about that BUT i do feel for you guys and i am sorry to hear that ea have screwed you guys over again. I hope you can find some solice with playing on the international arena
<
I'm very tempted to boycott the game and not play it at all, but I know this would make no difference to their profits, and I would be far too tempted to resist. I am getting fed up with EA assuming that rugby only matters in the SH. They don't seem to realise the goldmine they are sitting on in Europe, but without officially licensed teams there will be a lot of disgruntled fans about.

Latest posts