Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sale Sharks

• Wasps

• Worcester Warriors

• Total voters
i agree, i think Gloucester combined with the youth players coming in Anthony Allen and Mark Foster and with the experience of players like Simpson-Daniel, Tindall and a new signing of Gareth Cooper, i think Gloucester have more chance of winning it this year that last year.

as for relegation, i think it'll be quite close, i think if Leeds bring up their form that they had last season then i dont think they will, but i think if they lose a couple of games, their heads will drop and there be relegated again

world cup period may be key for many sides. If a team can generate some momentum, then it could take them to the pay-offs.

Leicester will have transition period, so I can see them doing what they achieved before last year.

Gloucester have young talent, but none of these good enough for the World Cup, not big match players.

Wasps need to win away, we have made Adams park a bit of a Fortress (like our other home, Twickenham) but if we can get into play offs, then we stand as good a chance as anyone. Concern is the number of players in France at the moment...

Leeds for the drop, other teams that were struggling last year have made good signings, Leeds will be playing catch up.

I think the tingers and the wasps are the favourite team for the final and come on TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i think wasps could be dangerous once they have got their England RWC players back, but Saracens' momentum might take them a long way - possibly into the Heineken Cup for the Second Time.

Despite this, i feel Leicester are best equipped to win it all.

Can't see Wasps doing it, but i'm sure they'll try prove me wrong. Early indications are Sarries and Glos capitalising on the WC and building momentum. Tigers have just been hanging in there. Disappointing that their last 2 games versus top ***le contenders have been devalued by lack of 1st choice players. given their performances both sides would have fancied their chances at the Tigers 1st XV which would have given them a real big boost.

NEC HARLEQUINS GONNA WIN EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY

OH YEAH AND NO ONE LIKES FRANCE

NEC HARLEQUINS GONNA WIN EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY

OH YEAH AND NO ONE LIKES FRANCE [/b]

Yeah they do. I like france.

Shame it's full of french people though :cheers:

Bristol will win it....i wish!

Got to be Tigers to win for me,Sale are my dark horses!

To go down either Leeds or Falcons

Gloucester to top the table, Leicester to beat them in the final again but not quite as easily this time. two of Sale, Wasps & Saracens to make the play offs.

Leeds for the drop.

As a New Zealand based Leicester supporter I once again have to say Leicester for the ***le although I am un sure on the relegation side of things

As a New Zealand based Leicester supporter I once again have to say Leicester for the ***le[/b]

Leicester will struggle to even make the playoffs this season. Considering how woeful they were against the Ospreys recently I can see exactly why. Last season they were on fire, this time around they've gone completely off the boil.

it has been reasonably odd to see them slump like this under Loffreda. You'd think after a successful record with Argentina he'd be able to produce decent performances from Tigers.

Right so. At the moment the top four should finish as:

1) Gloucester
2) Bath
3) Sale
4) Wasps

I can't see either team winning away so I think it'll be a Gloucester - Bath final with Bath being the winner.

EDIT: Right, I just looked at fixtures and I noticed Gloucester are playing Bath in Kingsholm while Sale are playing London Irish in Edgeley Park, now I'm not sure how things are done on the GP table, but Sale are 5 points behind Bath, so if they beat London Irish with a bonus point, they'll be level with Bath points-wise if they come away with nothing against Gloucester. So can someone tell me how teams will be placed after that? Number of wins/bonuspoints/Points for?
Thanks.

Latest posts