Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

London%20Irish.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Bath.png

Leicester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Exeter.png

Had an email from BT Sport, believe 4 games are being shown live this weekend...

Worcester vs Wasps
Sarries vs Quins
London Irish vs Bath
Leicester vs Exeter

Predictions for the round:

Wasps by > 7
Northampton by > 7
Gloucester by < 7
Saracens by < 7
Bath by < 7
Leicester by < 7

Worcester > 3 - i think wasps will baws it up.
Saints > 10
Cherrys > 12
Sarries > 4
Bath > 3
Leicester > 6

Reminds me i need to do my superbru tips at lunchtime.

Saracens starting XV to face Harlequins
15. Alex Goode; 14. Chris Ashton, 13. Marcelo Bosch, 12. Brad Barritt, 11. David Strettle; 10.Owen Farrell, 9. Richard Wigglesworth; 1. Mako Vunipola, 2. Schalk Brits, 3. James Johnston, 4. Steve Borthwick ©, 5. George Kruis, 6. Jackson Wray, 7. Jacques Burger, 8. Ernst Joubert.
Replacements; 16. Jamie George, 17. Richard Barrington, 18. Matt Stevens, 19. Mouritz Botha, 20. Kelly Brown, 21. Neil de Kock, 22. Charlie Hodgson, 23. Duncan Taylor.
Harlequins without the England contingent
1.Marler 2.Gray 3.Sinkler 4.Kennedy 5.Robson 6.Fa'asavalu 7.Wallace 8.Easter (c) 9.Dickson 10.Evans 11.Monye 12.Casson 13.Hopper 14.Williams 15.Lindsay-Hague
16.Ward 17.Lambert 18.Doran-Jones 19.Trayfoot 20.Guest 21.Stuart 22.Botica 23.Smith

Even without Brown, Robshaw and Care they still have quality. But our 15 should be able to beat them and then the bench should add lots of power and speed with De Kock and Hodgson.

Tigers team interesting O.Williams is still starting will he be come next week?

Leicester Tigers (v Exeter Chiefs, Welford Road, Sunday 2pm)
15 Mathew Tait
14 Vereniki Goneva
13 Manusamoa Tuilagi
12 Anthony Allen
11 Adam Thompstone
10 Owen Williams
9 Ben Youngs
1 Marcos Ayerza
2 Tom Youngs
3 Logovi'i Mulipola
4 Louis Deacon
5 Ed Slater (c)
6 Jamie Gibson
7 Julian Salvi
8 Jordan Crane

Replacements
16 Rob Hawkins
17 Boris Stankovich
18 Fraser Balmain
19 Graham Kitchener
20 Thomas Waldrom
21 David Mele
22 Toby Flood
23 Scott Hamilton

Bath team vs LI

15. Nick Abendanon
14. Anthony Watson
13. Ollie Devoto
12. Kyle Eastmond
11. Semesa Rokoduguni
10. George Ford
9. Peter Stringer
1. Paul James
2. Ross Batty
3. David Wilson
4. Stuart Hooper ( c )
5. Dave Attwood
6. Matt Garvey
7. Francois Louw
8. Leroy Houston

Replacements
16. Tom Dunn
17. Nathan Catt
18. Juan Pablo Orlandi
19. Dominic Day
20. Guy Mercer
21. Micky Young
22. Gavin Henson
23. Horacio Agulla

That's arguably our 1st choice Cup final XV.

Last edited:
Haha... theoretically of course!

That's what it would be, apart from injuries to Webber and JJ. And Devoto may even be ahead of JJ!

It will be interesting to see Kyle in a direct match-up with a big crash-ball 12.

My predictions:

Wasps
Saints
Glos
Sarries
Bath
Tigers

I am very interested to see how Well Sinckler plays for Quins - could be a dark horse to go on the summer tour if his scrummaging goes well!

Last edited:
Call me one-eyed* but I really think Leicester are just getting their **** together at the right time. Players coming back and a big improvement in the rugby they're playing over the last two games. Final push starts here - it is, after all, a familiar process.

*I am. I've considered having the other one gouged out just so as people know where the score is.

It will be interesting to see Kyle in a direct match-up with a big crash-ball 12.
If he can handle himself up against a big guy, though I don't know who the 12 is for Irish ? Than he goes ahead of Twelvetrees in my opinion but he won't in Lancaster's probably.
I am very interested to see how Well Sinckler plays for Quins - could be a dark horse to go on the summer tour if his scrummaging goes well!
He has looked good for them this year and I didn't think I would say this a couple years back but i'm actually nervous of the front row Quins have against us. Marler has turned out to love the new laws and Vunipola ends up kissing his own laces from time to time.

Eamonn Sheridan - 6'4" 108kg - pretty large bloke.

Kyle is defensively very solid - I can't see it being an issue... but it will hopefully provide some degree of comfort to Lancaster/anyone else who doubts his defense.

Chris Pennell started this game like a demon again ! He's put in some eye catching performances lately !

Also loving the fact Bath have fielded a whole English backs line up except Stringer

Last edited:
Was going to say Daly should have tackled that but then I saw the replay. With those twinkle toes he did well to get near!

Why is Simpson out of position? Turned in in at half time.

Fuuuu-, heartbreaking for Worcester.
They've not been great tonight but they definitely deserve the win, Wasps has been f'cking terrible.

I said Pennell was unfortunate that he is playing for wuss. If he was playing for Saracens/Tigers than he would be around the squad, Tigers could use him actually :)

Leicester, Sarries, Bath and Saints are all putting out strong sides this weekend as the push to the playoffs hots up.

It's interesting that 'Quins have decided not to do the same with O'Shea deciding to rest Brown, Care and Robshaw. Does this mean that quins have given up on reaching the playoffs? If not, this is a high-risk strategy from O'Shea at this time of the season

Latest posts