• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Premiership] Round 5

Rokoduguni is British Army - pretty sure he's EQP.

I don't think so. Certainly being in the army doesn't qualify you as anyone from the commonwealth (I know Fiji aren't technicaly in it right now but for this instance they are) can serve in the British army without having the same status as a British citizen or
passport holder. It all depends on how long he's been in the army and how much of that time has been spent actually stationed in England and not say based in Germany.

If he is qualified we should think about asking him though.

I didn't mean it like that - I think he has been living in the UK for a couple of year now due to his career in the military.

Wikipedia says he played rugby for a team in Germany, so he's had a gap in permanent residency over here.
I'd rather him play for Fiji than England, to be honest. Hopefully they come knocking soon.

So would I.

I don't know how that works with Fijians in the british military though.

I didn't mean it like that - I think he has been living in the UK for a couple of year now due to his career in the military.

Ah my bad, thought you were saying military = qualified.

Last year during the Ashton/Brown rein of terror on the wing I'd be praying he was qualified. Now there's less of an need to find good wingers.

When forwards have long hair:

a825c7fda0960f66716858eccb317c47-d4kzegh.jpg

When backs have long hair:

black_brides.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely a backs kinda gal. ;)

das

I called it a good tackle at the time. In my rugby world thats not even a penalty, landed flat on his back not his shouders/neck/head.

Mulipola clearly stepping out and driving in at every single scrum.

Burrell and Dickinson continue to standout for Saints.

Leicester simply don't look like the same team, even bearing in mind their usual form trajectory.

Some game going on at Leicester..............19 all with 5 to go!!!

The score didn't reflect Saints' dominance.

How ****ing good is Dickinson!?! Already one of their most important players.
It's early days, but he looks like he's potentially international quality.

nope theres no chance for worcester to stay up this year!

Anyone watching the Glaws game? Entertaining and Exeter are showing their team work as it is now 5-13 and only just denied a try by milliimtres by the Video Ref.......

Only rubbish thing is we have a ref from the Championship who, to be fair, is doing a fine job but why is Ashley Rouden AGAIN reffing the match from the touch line.....you never hear the other lines man but Rounden never shuts up! He is not that good a ref when he is in charge anyway!!!

Been really impressed with Exeter so far - shame that Steenson left his kicking boots at home!
Ewers is a beast! Lewis and James playing well, for Exeter, as well

Ashley is the single worst official in the sport.

A proper jobsworth.

Just after I say that he makes a poor call: That's a deliberate knock-on, yellow card and potentially a penalty try.

Dawson is doing my nut!

Ref said "arm was in the tackle". Hardly, the way his arm was placed the Exe attacker must be about 5ft wide. Was a penalty and a yellow, not convinced by the penalty try though

Latest posts