[2013/14 Pro12] Player of The Year

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
so since the pro 12's are over for some teams and we are now onto the semi's i think its a good idea on who you think will be the 2014 Pro 12 Player off the season

Dan Biggar maybe? Can't say I've looked that far outside of Leinster and we've only ever really done enough to win. Rhys Ruddock and Jack McGrath deserve shouts.

I haven't watched enough of Munster to notice Williams' form. He seems to get a lot of criticism from their fans. What are the issues with his game?
Williams was absolutely useless last year, but he's come on leaps and bounds this year while still not being top quality. He has no problem passing nicely in loose play and set up a brilliant try a couple of weeks back but his pass is inconsistent slow for a scrum half. He's fine for the rabo and is often scapegoated when we play badly but I would dread Murray getting injured.

Williams was absolutely useless last year, but he's come on leaps and bounds this year while still not being top quality. He has no problem passing nicely in loose play and set up a brilliant try a couple of weeks back but his pass is inconsistent slow for a scrum half. He's fine for the rabo and is often scapegoated when we play badly but I would dread Murray getting injured.

Would agree and disagree. Last year he was terrible then for 3 months Oct-Dec of 2013 he played well then got an extra year then went down the drain. I'd disagree about his pass it's slow with a poor technique in open play. Too slow off the ground and takes that extra step. He has the very same faults T. O'Leary had but he's not as good. I'd argue we've missed Sheridan for Rabo.

Latest posts