• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Round 16

Yeah, officials were terrible for both sides in that game mustermuffin. Going to the TMO every 5min really disrupted what began as a very entertaining game as well.

Scarlets really should have run out clear winners, but struggled to put chances away. I thought Munster were very ordinary, with their pack getting thoroughly outplayed. Tbh they were lucky to still be in the game at half time given the possession and territory stats.

Yeah, officials were terrible for both sides in that game mustermuffin. Going to the TMO every 5min really disrupted what began as a very entertaining game as well.

Scarlets really should have run out clear winners, but struggled to put chances away. I thought Munster were very ordinary, with their pack getting thoroughly outplayed. Tbh they were lucky to still be in the game at half time given the possession and territory stats.

100% agree Munster were very flat and for all ball Scarlets had they should've been out of sight. But still could've won it had the officials been good but as I said they wouldn't have deserved it.
Fact was officials were useless and I'd love to know what TMO was doing as he was lost too. And again this was for both team

Just seen the disallowed Blues try that lost them the game against Zebre. Really highlights the utterly abysmal standard of refereeing (as a unit, ref, assistant refs and TMO) of the Pro12. The refereeing in the Scarlets v Muster match was poor, but the TMO decision in the Zebre v Blues game was simply shocking.

Just seen the disallowed Blues try that lost them the game against Zebre. Really highlights the utterly abysmal standard of refereeing (as a unit, ref, assistant refs and TMO) of the Pro12. The refereeing in the Scarlets v Muster match was poor, but the TMO decision in the Zebre v Blues game was simply shocking.

Whatever about refs. TMOs have aid of numerous angles and still struggle

Awful TMO. Worse than the SA guy who called the refs attention to something he didn't ask about against Scotland(?).
Think Berlesuconi was a 'guest TMO' for the day.

Latest posts