Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Benetton.png

Scarlets.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Munster.png

Leinster.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Glasgow.png

Zebre have the coolest logo, but they suck so badly...
I don't follow Pro12, but nice to see you're putting in some good work for the forum there Scotty ! ;)

it just seem that people have givin up on the pro 12 since the six nations are on but im trying to bring it back to life

glasgow has a tough game here, even though we did shock leinster earlier on in the season but i do think that leinster will win this time, i would actually like to see Carlin Isles getting a start or game time i would really like to see him in a glasgow jersey. and i dont want to see matawalu at 15 again not after the dragons game. atleast have Peter Murchie

LEINSTER:
15: Zane Kirchner
14: Darragh Fanning
13: Fergus McFadden
12: Noel Reid
11: Luke Fitzgerald
10: Ian Madigan
9: Eoin Reddan
1: Jack McGrath
2: Sean Cronin
3: Martin Moore
4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
5: Mike McCarthy
6: Rhys Ruddock
7: Shane Jennings
8: Jordi Murphy
REPLACEMENTS:
16: Richardt Strauss
17: Michael Bent
18: Mike Ross
19: Tom Denton
20: Dominic Ryan
21: Isaac Boss
22: Jimmy Gopperth
23: Darren Hudson

If Munster win this weekend they will be the first team to pull off a clean sweep over the Welsh sides ever. Just a nice little fact.

Ohh fair enough, yeah I remember now we won 7/8 and lost to the O's at home, good luck Munster anyway.

Looks like Luke Marshall has another trip to the head doc coming up...

Hope Marshall is ok.

Nice try for Bowe. So are we going to have Munster fans screaming for Zebo and Ulster fans for Bowe now?...

Cave is so much more impressive than BOD this season. -hides-

Hope Marshall is ok.

Nice try for Bowe. So are we going to have Munster fans screaming for Zebo and Ulster fans for Bowe now?...

Just play the whole Ulster backline from Jackson out from next season ^_^

edit: I don't like it when refs go for the card rather than the score in those circs. The score is coming, we want to watch rugby not scrummaging, and both is a harsh blow indeed.

Last edited:
Not a good night to be a Dragons fan, if Ulster stay motivated it could be over 60.

When you beat us earlier in the season?
Oh yeah, first week. I think this win is worth a bit more, but yeah this season has been... Better.
Darren Edwards gone with immediate effect; all on Lyn now...

Oh yeah, first week. I think this win is worth a bit more, but yeah this season has been... Better.
Darren Edwards gone with immediate effect; all on Lyn now...

Hey, we're not going to whitewash you!

Other reason I prefer no sinbinning - Ulster seem utterly incompetent at exploiting this.

Latest posts