• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Round 22

I feel really, really bad for Edinburgh.

Anyway, apparently Leinster are giving out free burgers to the first 500 through the gate tonight. Unfortunately I have my left exam on Monday (and about fecking time) so shan't be in attendance.

****ty evening in Dublin. All Leinster need is a W to get top spot thankfully because a try bonus point looks unlikely.

What's the odds for an Ulster red card within 20 minutes?

Looking forward to seeing how McCloskey, Allen and Scholes get on.

Comedy of errors so far. 3-0 to Munster after Williams charges straight into the flanker after detatching from an advancing scrum.

Looks like Straussy is coming off already. Hammy issue it looks like. The man has zero luck.

Seeing as Glasgow are already 26 points up against Zebre I would like to take back my earlier statement about that being an interesting game.

Onus is on Treviso to get something from Dragons.

Question... does anyone on that pitch actually want to be there...? :lol:

im watching the glasgow game thought it be more interesting than the leinster game but im surprised how its only 5 - 3

Last edited:
Well we're 33 minutes in and Glasgow are absolutely destroying Zebre. We're 40-0 up and it's been an absolute masterclass. Unfortunately I was always going to be kept late at work today otherwise I'd have been there tonight. I'll be sure to make it to the home semi-final next weekend however.

I wouldn't worry. There have to be plenty of posters with more worse grammer then you.

We're now over a minute into the second half and Glasgow haven't scored a try yet. How dull.

Annoying timing but I do like to see a ref pinging sealing off.

Latest posts