Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Benetton.png

Ospreys.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Connacht.png

Scarlets.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Cardiff.png

can someone make this a sticky thread please, sorry for not being patient but i just wanted to make sure its done

Munster hopefully for 5 as strong rumours Ulster only bringing a mix of reserve reserves and academy

Munster hopefully for 5 as strong rumours Ulster only bringing a mix of reserve reserves and academy

I could see that. Ospreys can only match their points tally and Ulster have won more games. They have absolutely nothing to play for.

glasgow should beat zebre but credit to them that they have been playing well so it wouldn't be easy but i still think glasgow can do it

I could see that. Ospreys can only match their points tally and Ulster have won more games. They have absolutely nothing to play for.

Yup. Only thing that can really happen in that game is injuries, so other than guys who need to rack up some gametime, I hope that not a single player from the likely 23 for the semi-final goes.

I think Ulster may use game to try props and maybe just fringe guys. Munster I think we will target 5 from the off. Zebre may shock us and stop Glasgow getting Bonus point. Unlikely we thought Toulouse would get BP in HEC and failed.

Glasgow shouldn't expect an easy game against Zebre. The Italians will be playing for a spot in the Heineken cup next year, they have a lot more on the line than the Scots.

Glasgow shouldn't expect an easy game against Zebre. The Italians will be playing for a spot in the Heineken cup next year, they have a lot more on the line than the Scots.

Thing I've noticed is Italians are better away from home and well it's more a case of yes you'll beat them but how dogged will they turn up. But agree they've a lot more to play for

Thing I've noticed is Italians are better away from home and well it's more a case of yes you'll beat them but how dogged will they turn up. But agree they've a lot more to play for

Treviso have won 5 and drawn 1 at home. Losing every away match. In the Rabo. There are some massive swings in their home and away results.

Zebre have won 4 at home and drawn 2. They've won 1 match away.

Treviso have won 5 and drawn 1 at home. Losing every away match. In the Rabo. There are some massive swings in their home and away results.

Zebre have won 4 at home and drawn 2. They've won 1 match away.

I'm not necessarily on about wins/losses more they're toughness and ability to frustrate.

SOB is back starting this week, ****ing brilliant the medical staff at Leinster deserve a lot of credit for getting him and Healy back so quickly this season. I can't wait.

glasgow squad to play Zebre

15. Stuart Hogg
14. Sean Lamont
13. Alex Dunbar
12. Peter Horne
11. Niko Matawalu
10. Duncan Weir
9. Henry Pyrgos

1. Ryan Grant
2. Pat MacArthur
3. Moray Low
4. Tim Swinson
5. Al Kellock (Captain)
6. James Eddie
7. Chris Fusaro
8. Leone Nakarawa

Substitutes

16. Dougie Hall
17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa
18. Geoff Cross
19. Rob Harley
20. Tyrone Holmes
21. Ruaridh Jackson
22. Lee Jones
23. Peter Murchie

squads for leinster and edinburgh have been named

Leinster: Z Kirchner, F McFadden, B O'Driscoll, G D'Arcy, D Kearney, J Gopperth, I Boss; J McGrath, R Strauss, M Ross, L Cullen (capt), M McCarthy, S O'Brien, J Murphy, J Heaslip.

Replacements:
S Cronin, C Healy, M Moore, R Ruddock, D Ryan, L McGrath, I Madigan, R Kearney.

Edinburgh: C Bezuidenhout, S Beard, M Scott, A Strauss, T Visser, H Leonard, G Laidlaw (capt); A Dickinson, R Ford, W Nel, G Gilchrist, B Toolis, M Coman, T Leonardi, D Denton.

Replacements: J Hilterbrand, W Blaauw, S Berghan, A Toolis, D Basilaia, G Hart, P Francis, B Atiga.

Regards Munster game we found out that we can't finish 2nd unless Glasgow loose as teams seperate by matches won. Which means Glasgow have that.

Team is.
Felix Jones
Van Den Heever
Laulala
Downey
Zebo
Keatley
Williams
Kilcoyne
Varley
Ryan
Foley
POC
Butler
Dougall
Coughlan

MacDonald
Cronin
Cotter
Holland
TOD
Murray
JJ
Earls

the zebre squad Iannone is back which means they're kicking wouldn't be great which means i think glasgow will win this one

Zebre: David Odiete, Giulio Toniolatti, Gonzalo Garcia, Giovanbattista Venditti, Dion Berryman, Tommaso Iannone, Guglielmo Palazzani, Samuela Vunisa, Andries van Schalkwyk, Mauro Bergamasco, Marco Bortolami (capt), Quintin Geldenhuys, Dario Chistolini, Davide Giazzon, Salvatore Perugini.

Replacements: Tommaso D'Apice, Matias Aguero, Dave Ryan, George Biagi, Emiliano Caffini, Alberto Chillon, Filippo Ferrarini, Filippo Cristiano.

Latest posts