• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Round 22

Nice try for Dk, Rob's looked a bit more likely of the two tonight but nice to see some actual invention.

Nice try for Dk, Rob's looked a bit more likely of the two tonight but nice to see some actual invention.

Jordi Murphy and Dave Kearney scoring. Somewhere down sout Munstermuffin's head is exploding.

Jordi Murphy and Dave Kearney scoring. Somewhere down sout Munstermuffin's head is exploding.

Now for Madigan to come on and score as well...

EDIT: That's a **** one to let in. BO'D's done for tonight at least.

EDIT EDIT: And he actually isn't...

Last edited:
Another converted try for Glasgow. 47-0 with 66 mins played.

Lovely.

Treviso are winning in Newport. Massive result if they can hold out.

Matawalu with a converted try to make it 54-0 for Glasgow.

yeah that is a massive win for glasgow definitely the home-semi for them

How on earth did Owens miss that forward pass? Miles in front.

Hahahahaha how have we won that

Last edited:
****e match, ****e result, barely acceptable result. Very typical of our league form this year. Doing just enough every week. Wouldn't fancy us on this form.

Fair play Ulster. 100% deserved and Munster didn't even deserve a loosing BP. Weather was **** but it was same for both teams and serious questions have to be asked about a few.
Would say though it's strange a Ulster don't play some of them guys more

Fair play Ulster. 100% deserved and Munster didn't even deserve a loosing BP. Weather was **** but it was same for both teams and serious questions have to be asked about a few.
Would say though it's strange a Ulster don't play some of them guys more

Which ones you thinking of?

Which ones you thinking of?

Lol out of tonight.
My take on 1-15

Kilcoyne - A bright spark certainly deserves to be back in green
Varley - 1 that got brought back to earth. Terrible
Ryan - Not a Tighthead not a Rabo player.
Foley - Had superb game
POC -Was good
Butler - Played well last week was cocky and then joke today
Dougall - A good battler
Coughlan - Not a cocky guy was poor today
Williams - Embarrassment. Seriously Ulsters 3rd and 4th choice mile better
Keatley - Good player but was another brought down notch today
Downey - Terrible
Laulala - Like a magician magical in 1st half disappeared in 2nd
Van Den Heever - Has the attributes but **** poor attitude and found out tonight
Zebo - Not poor just wasn't in game and nothing went to him.
Jones - Headless and at times robotic.

Of all subs JJ made an impression but guys like Conway I hope play next week. He's been flying it in training and has great heart but more so I single him because he's only 1 of small few that seem to have the heart and interest left and you need that.

As I said the weather was **** poor but if you watched that game tonight you'd think Munster had their 3rd string and Ulster were full strength. Ulster even seemed the more experienced and clinical team while we were like MrCrabs from spongebob waddling side to side wondering how the f you pass the ball.

Jordi Murphy and Dave Kearney score crucial tries in scrappy Leinster win while Zebo and O'Donnell's Munster fall to Ulster reserves. Schmidt in.

I could write for the Daily Mail, me.

Jordi Murphy and Dave Kearney score crucial tries in scrappy Leinster win while Zebo and O'Donnell's Munster fall to Ulster reserves. Schmidt in.

I could write for the Daily Mail, me.

Well truth is Munster were **** and from sounds of it Leinster were too. Didn't know 2 lads scored but fair play to them and my worry is as an Ulster man said tonight. 3 Irish teams in Semis and none are going to do much as we are all financially broke. He said Leinster are genuinely the worst off for money. It's not good for any of us if that the case

Latest posts