• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Round 6

Bah, the ref's mic is set too low, I can't hear a thing! No idea what that penalty at the scrum was for...

3-0, Ulster looking good.

CONNACHT:
15: Gavin Duffy
14: Tiernan O'Halloran
13: Robbie Henshaw
12: Craig Ronaldson
11: Matt Healy
10: Dan Parks
9: Kieran Marmion

1: Brett Wilkinson
2: Sean Henry
3: Rodney Ah You
4: Michael Swift CAPTAIN
5: Craig Clarke
6: Mata Fifita
7: Jake Heenan
8: George Naoupu

REPLACEMENTS:
16: Dave Heffernan
17: JP Cooney
18: Ronan Loughney
19: Aly Muldowney
20: Andrew Browne
21: Paul O'Donohoe
22: Darragh Leader
23: Fionn Carr

So you don't have to worry about McSharry Feic especially as he's been injured for ages.

Very interested to see how Fitzy gets on.

Control Shift V pastes without format for future reference ;)

Deserved three points for Ulster because of all the pressure. However, Gethin Jenkins has every right to be annoyed. A bad decision at the scrum.

Very well engineered try there. Ulster are a lovely team to watch. Thought Marshall had floated it a bit too much but it all worked out. Nice half break by Payne in the build up.

That's the most beautifully cheeky try I've seen in some time.

Reminiscent of Bowe's against England in '11. Paaaayyyynnneee.

Oof, can't cope with The Cope. Big score for the Blues.

I'm going to say it. In the last few games for the Blues, penny has been poor.

Cardiff needed that. Wouldn't mind Copeland at Ulster. Enjoying the ginger on ginger clash. Patchell's a greedy so-and-so. Wouldn't mind another score before half-time as well.

Reversion to suicide ball. Shuttling from one touchline to another in a couple of phrases. Would like to see the forwards stick it up their jumper and create some real space in the second half.

Cardiff needed that. Wouldn't mind Copeland at Ulster. Enjoying the ginger on ginger clash. Patchell's a greedy so-and-so. Wouldn't mind another score before half-time as well.

With your pack you don't need him. Keep your mitts off. I'll swap you Afoa for him as we need a tight head desperately. Filise is alright but can only last 40mins these days.

Blues defence still poor out wide, but playing with more passion these last two weeks.

With your pack you don't need him. Keep your mitts off. I'll swap you Afoa for him as we need a tight head desperately. Filise is alright but can only last 40mins these days.

Blues defence still poor out wide, but playing with more passion these last two weeks.

The Blues aren't a bad side when they decide to give a ****.

Zebre and Scarlets seem to be having a fair old battle. 13-10 at the moment.

We're a little short of carriers in the pack tbh. Afoa's probably going anyway.

Zebre Scarlets finished as a draw. If anyone cares. Meanwhile this one is still simmering away nicely. Cardiff certainly not giving up the ghost.

Latest posts