• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2013 NRL - Official Discussion Thread

Eels got completely slaughtered today. 50 -0

That was pathetic, absolutely embarrassing, comical mistakes by the Eels, dreadful under the highball especially. This franchise is really struggling at the moment big changes are needed.

Whats the best show to watch highlights of all the NRL games? Monday Night with Matty Johns / NRL Footy Show / Something else?

Can't help you mate, or I watch the games live or just the highlights via Youtube.

Cymro I'm a huge NRL fan from Carmarthenshire just search YouTube for 2013 NRL Highlights and a good channel is some Gonzalez guy(not sure of correct name) but I watch all the highlights on there after each round

150px-Current_NRL_Logo.png

Round 5 :

Fri, 5 April
Bulldogs -Sea Eagles ANZ Stadium Nine 7:35pm
Fri, 5 April
***ans - Broncos Skilled Park Nine 7:35pm

Sat, 6 April
Eels - Sharks Parramatta Stadium Fox 5:30pm
Sat, 6 April
Cowboys - Panthers Townsville Stadium Fox 6:30pm

Sun, 7 April
Dragons - Knights WIN Jubilee Oval Nine 3:00pm
Sun, 7 April
Warriors - Rabbitohs Mt Smart Stadium Fox 4:00pm
Sun, 7 April
Raiders - Roosters Canberra Stadium Fox 6:30pm

Mon, 8 April
Storm - Wests Tigers AAMI Park Fox 7:00pm

Last edited:
Big round coming up this week:
Games for me: Bulldogs -Eagles, Eels -Sharks ( sigh I hope the Eels manage to score some points), Warriors - Rabbitohs, Storm - West Tigers

Bulldogs had a consecutive loss to the Sea Eagles and the ***ans lost to the Broncos. I'm happy for the Broncos but did expect a bit more of the ***ans.

Really impressed with the Cowboys, good rebound totally dominant on defence, Matt Scott had a great game, and JT was back to form.

Cowboys killed the Panthers today. Altho I only managed to catch a glimpse of the second half.

Altho the finale score tells differently, the Warriors had a cracking game.

Storm -West Tigers was a cracking.

Here is an overview of the games for this week:

Friday April 12
Broncos v Cowboys
Roosters v Bulldogs

Saturday April 13
Knights v Panthers
Raiders v Warriors
Rabbitohs v Storm

Sunday April 14
Sea Eagles v Sharks
Wests Tigers v Dragons
***ans v Eels

Dosen't get much worse for the Bulldogs absouletly creamed by the Roosters now with a 1-5 record...maybe the long playoff run last year ate into their players. They've also had a very tough draw, but playoffs looking incredibly tough to acheive even this early in the year.

Idd, but they are also missing some of their star players. Felt really said for the Cowboys to loss the game.

Just caught Country vs. City what a cracker, 18-12 for Country and just hanging on at the death, great intensity. This game has really coe back from the dead and is one of my highlights of the season now.