• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014-15 NBA season

Not an AI fan anymore, but this is just candy for the eyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ayo ayo yall bishes ready fo dis rah here ? Awww shieeet showteh, less git dis - I say LESS GIT DIS mofo runnin, yo ! mmm hmmmmm lehgo lehgo season startin in a couple days now, shieeeeeeet..

The Knicks this year baby Seriously I can see Bulls or Spurs do the job for some reason.

The Knicks this year baby  Seriously I can see Bulls or Spurs do the job for some reason.

still fkng hate them. Everybody's riding the Bulls (dick) this year because Rose looks explosive again. And yeah okay Gasol. How I wish the Spurs could do it back to back...Cleveland have tons to prove yet. New coach, new many things.

:D internet ppl are such fkng assholes !

559514_10152870060886532_3071316056969630024_n.jpg

ayo, if ernybody's interested in full games, PM me, np, I gatchyall mothafukkiz.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mayn...

After first few night it looks like any of a few teams could be in it. Knicks were very impressive vs Cleveland and while Melo was excellent they don't seem to be going through him as heavily which is great as they are trusting team and system.

anybody seen Bulls Cavs from Halloween night ?? wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeee !

Yeah. Lebron turned up and whooped some 

awww hell yee he did, but dat game was playoff atmosphere mayn. Daayyuum for mah firrrst of deh year, dat thang was off teh hook, dem two teams lookin like tha besss and ain't even close in the east. Or teh diarrEast as I call it. Knicks can blow some mothafukkizz for months befo dey get therr. Wiz a bunch of sexy bishes but nothin worry bout. Miami gud, gon have to solidify what they shown. Man, dat some INTENSE NBA basketball right therr son. Where dat come from in Day 2 man, dayuummm
lemme tell ya, dem two teams gon meet in the Conference Finals and is gon be on, on like iss the THIRRRD coming of Christ mayn. Aww yeeah das right I just went therr

awww hell yee he did, but dat game was playoff atmosphere mayn. Daayyuum for mah firrrst of deh year, dat thang was off teh hook, dem two teams lookin like tha besss and ain't even close in the east. Or teh diarrEast as I call it. Knicks can blow some mothafukkizz for months befo dey get therr. Wiz a bunch of sexy bishes but nothin worry bout. Miami gud, gon have to solidify what they shown. Man, dat some INTENSE NBA basketball right therr son. Where dat come from in Day 2 man, dayuummm
lemme tell ya, dem two teams gon meet in the Conference Finals and is gon be on, on like iss the THIRRRD coming of Christ mayn. Aww yeeah das right I just went therr

Any chance of that in English

Latest posts