• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014-15 NBA season

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Lebron James is back in Cleveland. Lord have merceh. Gonna be a fkng cool off-season with the trades.

idd, heard the news yesterday. Hope he can add another ring to his finger and help Cleveland win a ***le

Cleveland never wins anything. This would be monumental, maybe one of the Top 5 stories in the history of pro sports.

Cleveland never wins anything. This would be monumental, maybe one of the Top 5 stories in the history of pro sports.

Making big moves for Love too. Irving really coming in to peak soon too and they will be a serious team. I think they'd have been challengers even if Lebron didn't join

challengers without Lebron, the Cleveland Cavs ? Sorry dude but you must be smoking some good green out there in Munster. Wish I could join you in fact, wayyy too sober these days, fuuuuuk...
Irving better become the player his skills mandate he should be, because he's been a motherfuccking failure so far considering his raw talent and acquired skills. Couldn't even make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference on a team loaded with talent. That's *BAD*...I don't give a fk about the Cavs, I just hope for Lebron he makes this Cinderella tale happen. It would be, again, nothing short of mythical. And thinkin about it, how the Cavs will probably make other offseason moves and already have lots of talent and how SHIIT the E-Conf. is, they should probably become favorites in the East and make the finals.

challengers without Lebron, the Cleveland Cavs ? Sorry dude but you must be smoking some good green out there in Munster. Wish I could join you in fact, wayyy too sober these days, fuuuuuk...
Irving better become the player his skills mandate he should be, because he's been a motherfuccking failure so far considering his raw talent and acquired skills. Couldn't even make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference on a team loaded with talent. That's *BAD*...I don't give a fk about the Cavs, I just hope for Lebron he makes this Cinderella tale happen. It would be, again, nothing short of mythical. And thinkin about it, how the Cavs will probably make other offseason moves and already have lots of talent and how SHIIT the E-Conf. is, they should probably become favorites in the East and make the finals.

They've talent I **** you not. All about Knicks. Paul will come and Phil will run triangle

k sorry to do this, but some of those are really funny:

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE WATCH, HILAAAARIOUS !!!!

My friend just sent this to me, we're huge Pop conference speech/interviews fans. If you've seen him before, you know what this is going to be like. But this one just wins the prize, the ultimate best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rondo on his way to the Cavs if you believe the rumour mill ...

all I can think of when I read the name "Kyrie Irving" right now is him crying in his dad's arms after Paul George's injury. I'm not a fan of Rondo's, never have been. I hope that's bs, that he'd be going to Cleveland.

all I can think of when I read the name "Kyrie Irving" right now is him crying in his dad's arms after Paul George's injury. I'm not a fan of Rondo's, never have been. I hope that's bs, that he'd be going to Cleveland.

That injury was horrific though. But hope Rondo comes to Knicks. It'd be great to have him IF he can stay healthy

I've yet to completely understand how it happened. I cringe and feel really bad inside when I see that crap, elbows snapping from arm wrestling and the arm is all loose like a fkn limp dick. His leg looks utterly DESTROYED from that impact and just instantly breaks, it's just troubling. George has really long and thin legs and jumped really high and too "deep" I guess and hitting the base of the rim with that speed....but still, something doesn't add up. Maybe his legs were under too much strain to begin with and were weak ? How is it the human body is so fragile ffs ? If I jump high and just land a little awkwardly, my leg's going to look like rubber ??? damnn...

I've yet to completely understand how it happened. I cringe and feel really bad inside when I see that crap, elbows snapping from arm wrestling and the arm is all loose like a fkn limp dick. His leg looks utterly DESTROYED from that impact and just instantly breaks, it's just troubling. George has really long and thin legs and jumped really high and too "deep" I guess and hitting the base of the rim with that speed....but still, something doesn't add up. Maybe his legs were under too much strain to begin with and were weak ? How is it the human body is so fragile ffs ? If I jump high and just land a little awkwardly, my leg's going to look like rubber ??? damnn...

His ligaments remained ok thankfully but the bone snapped in 2/3 places with 1 break literally crushing the bone down to case it won't just heal naturally back like a normal break.

alas yet another wake-up call from Mother Nature that we're living incompatible with the human body lifestyles and pushing way too hard. A leg ain't ever supposed to look like a condom, rubber soft as a limp phallus. You got that, something's wrong...and you say it won't just "heal naturally", there ya go. Whatever excess strain his legs were under all this time, what with the training and 90-95 or so yearly games, bam, yo leg a condom man. A condom.
Only humans...you'd never see another animal go out of his way and break his leg.

Okay, this is bad and probably not a first, but I really hope nobody told him before the game "break a leg !!" because that guy'd be in therapy right now if he exists...

alas yet another wake-up call from Mother Nature that we're living incompatible with the human body lifestyles and pushing way too hard. A leg ain't ever supposed to look like a condom, rubber soft as a limp phallus. You got that, something's wrong...and you say it won't just "heal naturally", there ya go. Whatever excess strain his legs were under all this time, what with the training and 90-95 or so yearly games, bam, yo leg a condom man. A condom.
Only humans...you'd never see another animal go out of his way and break his leg.

Okay, this is bad and probably not a first, but I really hope nobody told him before the game "break a leg !!" because that guy'd be in therapy right now if he exists...

Ha ha Big E I love the comparison.

Man I entertain you ☺️ that's evil enough

A wise man, can't remember his age or where he lived during winters, once said: "Deviance, ironically is the defiance of all that defiance itself cannot spit out of its spiteful mouth ironically."

Latest posts