• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Cycling season

Some of his biggest rivals aren't there but Pog making the Giro look like child's play.

Just has to remain upright and sit in the pack for a fortnight - which he won't as he's insatiable for stages. Conserving energy for the Tour has to be his main priority now.

Yep - fantastic from Sir Cav. Most TdF stage wins of all time.

Absolutely incredible achievement. His team set him up well, but the way he wheel surfed in the last km, handled a bit of contact, found the space and lit the afterburners at just the right time was a master class in racing nous.

Need we say any more about Pog in le Tour? To totally dominate consecutive grand tours is amazing. Just has to stay upright in tomorrow's TT.

Suspect he'll now target the world championship in September which he's never won, although seeing how dominant he's been maybe he'll go against convention and go for la Vuelta - no-one has ever won all 3 grand tours in the same season.

He's usually involved in the world championship contender group but the course just isn't suited for him. Don't know what this years looks like but I imagine it will **** mvdp. He'll probably give the Olympics a proper showing. Cuesta would be impressive: three months of peaking.

he's taking time off of the American endurance series to make this trip. Some think he's doing it as prep for an around the world attempt. He'd be by far the best cyclist to attempt it plus he appears to have enough screws loose to break the record.

I miss the Tour of California, the route used to come real close to where I live. The eight day race covered about 800 miles and it ran from from 2006 to 2019. Then Covid-19 hit in 2020 and it's never returned. :confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts