• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: France vs Ireland (Round 5)

OK, I'll be rooting for Ireland. I don't want them to score too much, just a 5-9 point win (which I predict anyways), but just enough to win so they get this tournament. They deserve it, and plus, it's cheap to want a win for France as we'd deprive them of a ***le and give it to the English, and wouldn't get anything ourselves. We can't win the ***le, and one more win ain't gonna change a thang as to how terrible we play as a team in Bleus.

GO IRELAND, make your country proud, and let's have that BOD celebration thing so it's out of the way already !
I just hate over-the-top drama so very much...

Ireland ! IIIIIIIRELAND !

This is where we differ....i will never want another team to beat England under any circumstances....poor show old chap. :eek:

There's just such a massive difference between Nigel Owens and pretty much every other referee.

Im impressed with the defensive pressure that France are exerting at the moment. Intense at the breakdown and up quick in midfield.

Argh stupid scrum cams, don't want to see the players legs, want to see the scrum as a whole. The standard camera is fine for the majority of situations.

Beautiful!

Made better that I had Sexton as anytime tryscorer. I may have a problem...

Still think Ireland have the upper hand so far. Scrum dominance, 1 on 1 carrying we're making ground and after 1 opportunity we have a try. Cool heads now needed.

Allez Les Bleus......je crois en vous quand même!!!!

Latest posts