• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] France vs Australia

Allez les bleus!

Today I remember a part of my family went from south france to Argentina in the XIX and I allways loved this country.

Allez les bleus!

Today I remember a part of my family went from south france to Argentina in the XIX and I allways loved this country.

well that's noble. So sit back nice and comfortably in about 3 hours and we can enjoy watching France get screwed in the ass together, in spirit.

Gaston has declared a win for France fooolish maybe but we stuffed FIJI, Wales beat Fiji by a couple of points against 14 for most of the match, and Australia beat Wales so its something like a small but very significant win for France, and move on !!!!!!

Gaston has declared a win for France fooolish maybe but we stuffed FIJI, Wales beat Fiji by a couple of points against 14 for most of the match, and Australia beat Wales so its something like a small but very significant win for France, and move on !!!!!!

every French fan in the world is thinking through that thought pattern atm, you can be sure...and it makes sense. I've been quietly optimistic the whole week and my heart says France (my heart, which has a bit of grey matter itself, mind you..) but I fear we'll lose this by about 6 just because they're a regular, well oiled functional team and we're not. If we win, it's really a big feat. Just impossible to call..

Please let this be a better match than the others today. This has been a poor day of rugby generally so far (maybe influenced by the Wales game..)

Also, please god let there be a stream available on the chrome live sports stream which is not in French. Amen

Please let this be a better match than the others today. This has been a poor day of rugby generally so far (maybe influenced by the Wales game..)

Also, please god let there be a stream available on the chrome live sports stream which is not in French. Amen

I missed the Welsh game, what was so bad about it?

My prediction: Wallabies 22, France 16.

Get the camera out of the changing room ffs lol

3 south africans in the france 23

international rugby really is farcical

The atmosphere at the Saint Denis is fantastic, the French cry for anything

France lucky they don't go to the TMO for that - Fofana took the Aussie blindsides legs out as the 9 picked up the ball.

Latest posts