• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] France vs Australia

France bring on the two biggest props in world rugby. What? Bastareaud is a centre?

The new Kiwi seems to have shored up the French scrum a bit. Be interesting to see how it goes on the Wobblies put in though.

He is basically a front row all by himself. I thought France were meant to have good props? It's embarrassing they have to poach kiwi props ;)

Last edited:
PSA picked his two mutant beasts for the second half...

Absolutely nothing in that tackle.
If anything Pape needs to be penalised for, yet again, trying to start a fight.

Definite penalty for that. Should have been a yellow.

You know, when I was a kid they theached me to tackle just like that. That was considered to be a good, basic tackle.

#Rugbyunion

France very lucky again there.
That wasn't a clear out that was just a shoulder to a players face, no attempt to bind and no attempt to drive him off the ruck as Faingaa wasn't in a guard position or anything.

McMahon's tackle wasn't even a penalty IMO, just a dump, not a tip.

Pape is an enormous ****.

That French scrum has improved out of sight since the reserve props have come on. Perhaps they should be starting in their next match. Chiocci looks a lot more than the 110kg he is listed on Wikipedia as....

Chiocci looks a lot more than the 110kg he is listed on Wikipedia as....

The French systematically lower their weight listings, I'm sure of it.
Too many rounded numbers and people who are clearly heavier than their listing.

That French scrum has improved out of sight since the reserve props have come on. Perhaps they should be starting in their next match. Chiocci looks a lot more than the 110kg he is listed on Wikipedia as....

Yeah, he has eaten many sandwiches from that weighing

Six more minutes left for the 70min Wallabies to win it.

It's done now. Wallabies will concede two tries in this last ten minutes.

His LNR.fr profile has him as 119kg and EPCR profile as 122kg.

In the 1st half we only played with our backs and in the 2nd half we're only playing with out forwards!
If we could just get firing on both engines we'd be ok

Latest posts