• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Force v Lions (Round 15)

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
I just want to make this thread so that I can show David Smith I don't always pick the Force to lose.

I think they'll beat the Lions this week ;)

I just want to make this thread so that I can show David Smith I don't always pick the Force to lose.

I think they'll beat the Lions this week ;)

If you didn't pick the Force this week, I'd diagnose you as insane Mr Fish. FORCE with a 4 try bonus point
Anyone dare tip against the force. I'm looking at you Darwin:mad:

If you didn't pick the Force this week, I'd diagnose you as insane Mr Fish. FORCE with a 4 try bonus point
Anyone dare tip against the force. I'm looking at you Darwin:mad:

I'm picking the Lions to win this one............................................ :p

I'm not really. I'm just saying that to see what sort of reaction I get. I'm actually picking the Force by about 10, though it wouldn't surprise me if the Lions pulled off the upset......

Last edited:
Force:

1. Pek Cowan,2. Nathan Charles,3. Kieran Longbottom,4. Sam Wykes,5. Wilhelm Steenkamp,6. Angus Cottrell,7. Matt Hodgson (c),8. Ben McCalman,9. Ian Prior,10. Sias Ebersohn,11. Nick Cummins ,12. Luke Burton,13. Chris Tuatara-Morrison,14. Dane Haylett-Petty,15. Jayden Hayward

Lions:

15. Coenie van Wyk ,14. JW Jonker ,13. Deon van Rensburg,12. Alwyn Hollenbach,11. Anthony Volmink ,10. Marnitz Boshoff,9. Ross Cronje ,8. Warren Whiteley (c),7. Warwick Tecklenburg ,6. Jaco Kriel,5. Franco Mostert ,4. Rudi Mathee,3. Ruan Dreyer,2. Armand van der Merwe,1. Corne Fourie

Lol. Nick Cummins. Worst. Kick. Ever.

Force win by 10 (who would have predicted that ;)). The game seemed to come alive in those last 10 minutes after being pretty average before that!

2 tries by Matt "The Old Dog" Hodgson

C'mon Force!!!

Lions really lost their nerve with that yellow to Fourie. Held their shape pretty well before that but this Lions team needs 3 or 4 guys that can break the line or at least assure good go-forward if they want to get on.

Matt Hodgson should be in the starting Wallabies with Ben McCalman?

Undoubtedly Hooper is the favorite but Hodgson is making a difficult decision for McKenzie.

If the Force make it to the play-offs, the Rebels will be the only team, not to have made the play offs yet as a Super Rugby team.

Latest posts