• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Lions v Reds (Round 6)

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Super%20Rugby.png

Round 6 - Johannesburg
Ellis Park
Saturday 22/03/14 at 5:05PM

Lions.png
Versus%20Super.png
Reds.png

All points of the Reds were made by QC! Yeah, baby. He just needs a drop and be a full house for him.

I love Quade!!!

Well that sucked! The lions have been lucky to win both of there last games. Teams struggling to get a fair chance with these ridiculous calls.

Idd, the Lions were lucky to win but they won. Who would have thought

Wow... I'm not super fond of the Reds as a Tahs man, but that was one of the most one sided referring performances I've ever seen. It was honestly like he wasn't interested if the Lions were infringing - only wanted to ping the reds.

Is this guy Berry a reincarnation of Bryce Lawrence? Andre Watson should punt him forthwith.

Can't believe a SA ref could be so bad.

The Super XV needs neutral refs and neutral commentators.

Last edited:
While I love that the Lions beat the Reds this game has shown up problems with refereeing this season; The Blues should not have lost to the Lions but should not have beat the Cheetahs this weekend while the Stormers have had some really poor critical decisions go against us on tour. It seems the home teams gets away with whatever they want to do while the visitors are under the microscope. The Hurricanes also got blown out of a game... was it the Highlanders? I'd hate for SR to go the Top14 route where quality of rugby gives way to poor refereeing because of pressure from the home crowds or whatever it is.

I hate to admit it but I kinda like that a foreign team suffered from poor SA reffing to the favour of SA rugby for once LOL. I expect Berry to get the chop though.

Last edited:
He got the chop - he was pathetic
Lots of people starting to loose interest in S15 due to the quality of the refereeing

Latest posts