• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

Maybe because unlike you, they are aware of their bias.

It's not really that hard. Just have a look at what non-nzers and non-australians posted. That should be quite a hint.

Nonetheless, congrats on the win.

To be fair though, all the non-nzers and non-australians posting had declared their support for Aussie before the match.
So maybe non-nzers and non-australians but definitely not neutrals.
Has been a tough couple of weeks for a lot of us AB fans as there has been a lot of hate coming our way (and I don't mean from people who are supporting the underdog as we can all relate to that).

To be fair though, all the non-nzers and non-australians posting had declared their support for Aussie before the match.
So maybe non-nzers and non-australians but definitely not neutrals.
Has been a tough couple of weeks for a lot of us AB fans as there has been a lot of hate coming our way (and I don't mean from people who are supporting the underdog as we can all relate to that).

It all came from the posting of certain NZ members if you want a reason for some hate.

Well all those hoping the ABs lost just so you could feel smug, **** you all we won and are clearly the best. No question marks now boys, nobody can say we choke or can't win away from home. Only team to have 3, only team to go back to back.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nightmarehitter
No, this wont live up to the expectations, All Blacks have enough in the tank to win this than most expect. Cant wait to revisit this thread when All Blacks win this easy. For me this is an easier final than facing up to South Africa.

Australia well and truly overrated and overvalued on this. One win against an off color All Blacks this year and now Australia is a great team. Sorry one week later was the truth, pocock and hooper off the bench and they got smashed - when AB's decide to play Aussie wont stand toe to toe. Get on the ABs 13+

Thats why im from the land of the greatest rugby nation on earth. We call it and we get it done.
Mate your a f*****g knob jockey

Are u guys seriously talking abot the ref?? OMG!

Celebrate the win lads, that's all that matters!!

Good game OZ, almost a remarkable comeback.
But for us, tooooo much and STILL World Champions!!! :champion:

Congrats All Blacks, you got the job done ... a good send off for the boys that are retiring etc, really please for DC.

Got to say, I was really impressed with Stephen Moore in the interview after the game ... no excuses etc, said they were beaten by the better team on the day, conducted himself with a bit of class.

The Wallabies are definitely well placed for the next one, in terms of player retention; the All Blacks now enter their rebuilding phase

It all came from the posting of certain NZ members if you want a reason for some hate.

Well all those hoping the ABs lost just so you could feel smug, **** you all we won and are clearly the best. No question marks now boys, nobody can say we choke or can't win away from home. Only team to have 3, only team to go back to back.

Case in point

BS. That's your bias, again. Some did, but many did not.
I, like many others, didn't give a rats arse about who won. I just wanted a nice and fair game.

Take the win, i know i would, but don't come here saying the ref did a good job.

Again, congrats.

Im not surprised how Pocock wasnt really a factor in this game. Its as I said pre game he's very predictable and a one trick pony. He'll always get a couple and thats about all he got.

For me the big mistakes by australia:
Not enough lineout options.
Selecting Folau when he's not playing his best and even at his best I still dont rate him. Beale or AAC should of started at fullback.
Tactical kicking is not a patch on the AB's options. Not even close.
Hooper is a waste of space at 7. Hooper is a reserve flanker at best impact player. Pocock is there best 7 and they need to find a secure 8. I actually think Fardy should of been groomed as an 8 and somebody else in at 6.

I know but the rest of us Kiwi posters tell them where to go too.
No reason for blind hatred for a great team because of a few w@nk3rs posting on a forum.

EXACTLY!! All we had to deal with was a crappy OZ tight 5 and Samo and Elsom. This situation is a whole different kettle of fish. AND OZ have already demonstrated with these exact teams they can dominate us in the breakdown - i.e. Sydney!!

I still say Sydney was Barnes dominating us and us not waking up to that fact early enough. Pocock was hardly a factor in this match he got a couple but they totally lost the lineout battle because of his selection at 8 imo.

BS. That's your bias, again. Some did, but many did not.
I, like many others, didn't give a rats arse about who won. I just wanted a nice and fair game.

Take the win, i know i would, but don't come here saying the ref did a good job.

Again, congrats.

Can you please stop lumping us all together.
Firstly my point wasn't that we aren't bias, my point was that everyone is bias.
Secondly I am taking the win, feels good.
Thirdly I never mentioned the ref.
Finally thank you and congratulations on cracking the top 4 in the world.
You guys deserve to be there and I am sure will cement yourselves at the top in the years to come.

Latest posts