• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

Case in point

Youll notice my post was after all you pricks have been on at us all tournament. You can go back through my posts that's the first post like that I've ever made. Sick of hearing all these muppets hope the ABs lose. Best team ever mate can't argue with that

Well done All Blacks. Was at the game today and cheering them on. It was DC's RWC final. The way he controlled it when it was 21-17 and then the drop goal. Haha; I never want to hear another Kiwi on here complain about drop goals and that DC is **** at them. It was simply superb time to do it and Knocked the stuffing out of the Wallabies at the right time.

Worthy RWC champions. See you in two years on the Lions tour.

A word for the Wallabies who never gave up. Chieka's done more in one year with them then Lancaster did with England in 3 and a half years.

Some NZ posters deserved all they got (Kiwi_, KeyboardWorrier) and they are hardly a good reflection of New Zealand supporters.

Wow, I know there are some AB fans that come off as ungracious. But you're a piece of work..
Wow indeed. Let me know when you come back to reality so we can discuss rugby.
A NZer says the ref has done a good job, i call bs, still congratulate him and i'm ungracious. And you, particularly you calling me a piece of work, hilarious.

Don't quite get why you put so much thought into the flag?

I'm going to support others teams if my country is out.

Why?

Because it makes it more fun.

Fair play, to be honest though, you just look weak without a leg to stand on.....what's your next flag tigs?

Go on mate, break a leg

Wow indeed. Let me know when you come back to reality so we can discuss rugby.
You calling me a piece of work, hilarious.

Explain to me how the ABs owe their victory to Owens. Because like everything you post - it's anti AB assertions backed with nothing but bitterness.

Fair play, to be honest though, you just look weak without a leg to stand on.....what's your next flag tigs?

Go on mate, break a leg

It will go back to England when I'm next on computer. And stay like that till next time England are out of the World Cup.

So prob 2019 pool stages.

Dont waste ur time talking about the ref Kiwis!! Save your breath for all the celebrations - chooohooo :D

You know what?

Nothing needs to be said. This is All Black rugby, and you people who doubt we are the best are put in your place. Nothing else needs to be said.

Enjoy the next four years.

Congratulations to New Zealand, commiserations to Australia.

A very enjoyable game to watch, must have been gruelling to play! Fantastic ball handling skills from the ABs, tremendous effort and commitment from all players, NZ always had the edge, despite that incredible passage of play when Australian supporters must have started to hope. A tribute to the game in that it seemed to go so quickly and finished with as much energy and excitement as at the start.

The end of the WC, :( and my visit to this forum. Good luck to you all, and happy rugby playing and watching!

gamine

You know what?

Nothing needs to be said. This is All Black rugby, and you people who doubt we are the best are put in your place. Nothing else needs to be said.

Enjoy the next four years.

Shut up BOY

Explain to me how the ABs owe their victory to Owens.
When you show me, verbatim, where i made such claim, i'll do so, gladly.

Your countryman was the one who brought up the referee, not me.

Because like everything you post - it's anti AB assertions backed with nothing but bitterness.
Your paranoia is cute for the first few post but gets boring fast. Not everyone who criticizes anything a new zealander says is out to get you.
I have nothing but respect for the ABs and think they are the best in the world. Is that clear enough or should i use a bold and underlined font?

Having said that, it doesn't mean i can't see several bad calls that hurt Australia and call bs when a nzer praises the ref's work. Had he shut up my post would have only been a congratulatory one.

Kindly stop putting words in my mouth. It's something 5 year olds do to win an argument in the playground. I expect a tad better from you.

BS. That's your bias, again. Some did, but many did not.
I, like many others, didn't give a rats arse about who won. I just wanted a nice and fair game.

Take the win, i know i would, but don't come here saying the ref did a good job.

Again, congrats.

Its not bias at all we had a whole thread with a poll about it wallabies were supported 2-1 and all the big mouths were distinctly supporting aussie

McCaws a cheat!.......................................

Needed to be said feels wrong to have a NZ match thread without that phrase being said every so often.

Excellent final, an Excellent team won. Aus played a fine game (Beale played V.Well) but NZ were just so good.

Excellent finish to an excellent World Cup. (In general)

Its not bias at all we had a whole thread with a poll about it wallabies were supported 2-1 and all the big mouths were distinctly supporting aussie
Yeah but the majority of us have applauded the ABs win. Anyone whinging and complaining now are just hateful little trolls.

Latest posts