• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2015 final: New Zealand vs. Ireland

Cookies

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Chiefs
So now we know who's going to be in the finals. Which one of these two teams will win?

Cookies - you must be too young to remember the 2007 RWC.

If Sexton remains unscathed then maybe. But yes its way too early to call the shots, Australia havent even played.

Can you guys imagine Paddy Jackson in a WC final? Oh god

I'm just kidding guys. It's 50/50 for NZ to make it past the quarters.

Hahahahaha funny though.

It's obviously going to be Japan vs South Africa in the final.

I think France will get to the final because it has one of the best XV of the competition this year. France will beat the New Zealand in final, she will take revange of 2011.
I also think it will beat England in the semifinals ;)

Ireland have to prove it too. People overlook we have our 2 toughest pool games are before the QFs so realistically fatigue and injuries would hurt us more. Our squad depth I think will be tested massively

I think France will get to the final because it has one of the best XV of the competition this year. France will beat the New Zealand in final, she will take revange of 2011.
I also think it will beat England in the semifinals ;)

... and 1987.

In my eyes the 15 PSA picks as his first XV is poor compared to previous teams.

We could end up in the QF vs Ireland, if France beat Ireland.

NZ v Ireland final??
I think the French will beat one of these teams before the final.

France vs the AB's in the quarters will be a god damn rugby orgasm. A return to the Millennium Stadium for the AB's. Should be awesome. I think the AB's will beat Ireland no matter when they play. We have a big monkey on our back and it's pitch black from head to toe :(