• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

McCaws a cheat!.......................................

Needed to be said feels wrong to have a NZ match thread without that phrase being said every so often.

Excellent final, an Excellent team won. Aus played a fine game (Beale played V.Well) but NZ were just so good.

Excellent finish to an excellent World Cup. (In general)

Fantastic cheat though

It's funny to be hated so hard here, all I ever did was point out truths of feelings and stances from people. I guess the truth hurts.

Good game Aussie, you showed a bit of spirit, but it was just a flicker of fire in an otherwise dowsed flame.

Its not bias at all we had a whole thread with a poll about it wallabies were supported 2-1 and all the big mouths were distinctly supporting aussie
Hasty generalization fallacy.

I specifically said in that thread i couldn't care who won and i'm being called biased and ungracious against new zealand (apparently because most non-nzers voted against the ABs).

Well all those hoping the ABs lost just so you could feel smug, **** you all we won and are clearly the best. No question marks now boys, nobody can say we choke or can't win away from home. Only team to have 3, only team to go back to back.

Quite immature. Grow up.

Vote for Winston Peters, Johny boy come lately has no rugby pedigree, similar to that rich girl from Queenstown ie Kiwi_, he's a fag

Interested to know what enraged you so much?

Far as I'm concerned, the Poms hate us, the Saffers don't mind us and the Aussies, well they just accept us and try to belittle us.

Just call things how they are mate, hope you enjoyed your KFC.

We all know you were just covering your tracks, sly one you are. Give it a rest now
Covering my tracks? Ohh i see. When you run out of arguments, you resort to fallacies, and when that fails too, conspiracies.

20130422-021739.jpg

I think he's more hated in his own country gets treated in a similar way we use to treat Kevin Peters end in Cricket.

Yeah, to be fair I was pretty anti-SBW, but he's been top notch this tourny and I have to give it to him.

I've been wrong a fair bit lately and I'm really happy to admit that.. this is a really underrate AB outfit and they deserve all the respect and praise, the management and the players.. legends. PS I'm drunk and going to have abig good one, enjoy lads

I think he's more hated in his own country gets treated in a similar way we use to treat Kevin Peters end in Cricket.

Saying he's hated is going a bit far I certainly dont hate him im just miffed at the whole muslim thing he's doing which is a direct result of him having hung around with Anthony Mundine and co. Thats what I dislike.

He's been huge for us and I hope he's back after the 7's for the lions.

I know the horse has already bolted on this one but can we not resort to petty personal squabbles and one upmanship due to predictions/wants from this game. Moore put it best this should be about celebrating an AB win. I'd add to that the sport of rugby as well.

McCaws a cheat!.......................................

Needed to be said feels wrong to have a NZ match thread without that phrase being said every so often.

Excellent final, an Excellent team won. Aus played a fine game (Beale played V.Well) but NZ were just so good.

Excellent finish to an excellent World Cup. (In general)

:D ... He only cheats at the Haka, and that's only to give the ABs an unfair advantage ;)

Interested to know what enraged you so much?

Far as I'm concerned, the Poms hate us, the Saffers don't mind us and the Aussies, well they just accept us and try to belittle us.

Just call things how they are mate, hope you enjoyed your KFC.

Only speak when your spoken to OK? You're a fag. Only when you're spoken to OK?

Latest posts