• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

Case in point

Congrats to NZ for this deserved victory !

They did it !

This time, you didn't need to pay the referee to win the world cup ! MC COW couldn't do everything he wanted, so really, this time YOU REALLY WON WORLD CUP ! CONGRATS !

What a new and magnificient experience for your team ! You know now you don't need a Joubert to win ! You can win without a MC COW doing everything that rugby rules ban normally View attachment 4070

Mate lay of the crack, just walk away while you only sound like a 99% complete retard.

Its a funny old thing how you can get most of the calls if you get most of the possession and most of the territory in a game. Its just a really funny old thing aye lads.......

Lol, yup some people just don't undersatnd, that period were Aus had a lot of ball and they got the calls also.

I loved the game. It was so tense in the beginning (cause WC final) and then it kinda wasn't so tense because it looked like an ABs walkover. And that kinda sucked... sorta, I was happy though. Then the Wallabies came back big time. So ****in' happy, going to have another drink... though it's 6am here, maybe not?...

Haha, I feel ya. When we went up by 18 part of me (only a very small part) was a little dissapointed cause it looked like it was gonna be a bit of a walkover. How I regretted feeling that about 15 minutes later :). I guess thats why I was never gonna be a successful sportsman - no killer instinct!!

So happy too mate!! Enjoy it - 4 more years of pure joy and finally a sustained period of time when we can celebrate being the best team in world rugby!!

Last edited:
Haha, I feel ya. When we went up by 18 part of me (only a very small part) was a little dissapointed cause it looked like it was gonna be a bit of a walkover. How I regretted feeling that about 15 minutes late :). I guess thats why I was never gonna be a successful sportsman - no killer instinct!!

So happy too mate!! Enjoy it - 4 more years of pure joy and finally a susteained period of time when we can celebrate being the best team in world rugby!!

This is so true... I wanted to feel those feelings of a close hard fought game.. Then when Kirindrani scored that try, I wanted that good safe feeling again haha..

Well done AB's.
Best team won - no doubts!
Now if all the "Precious" trolls would crawl back from whence you came and leave the adults to continue.

Couldn't help myself. Had to mosey over to the merchandise website and order a AB WC2015 jersey to go with my 2011 jersey (and the old Steinlager cotton shirt that comes out on special occasions only!) :)

Mate lay of the crack, just walk away while you only sound like a 99% complete retard.

Lol, yup some people just don't undersatnd, that period were Aus had a lot of ball and they got the calls also.

Are you sure you would have forget if Joubert had offered us this WC as he did it for you ? Not sure boy !

Fair play to the aussies, you gave a 80minute performance and came within a whisker. Gracious in defeat was your skipper, and Cheika was too but you could tell he was gutted. Understandable. Full marks and full respect

Have to say both Stephen Moore and Cheika were class in their interviews even with some of the stupid questions thrown at them.

The win is still sinking in. Such an awesome way to send off so many legends. End of an era.

4 more years frenchy 4 more years. LOL.

But I suspect with the french it could be alot longer than that...:rolleyes:

Lol let him talk to himself mate. He's clearly just a parasite. World Cups always bring out a few of those. So happy for our guys, and pure admiration for the way Australia fought back. So typical of the Aussies in any sport really, they never lay down and die.

Congrats to NZ, and commiserations to Aus, clearly the best teams by far.

We could of played this WC 100 times over and still come out with the same winner, not sure if that is a good thing for the sport in the long term mind you.

My only gripe is the way NZ got such a **** easy pool stage. Maybe next WC they should decide on who plays who in the pool stage a few months before the WC actually starts, not 2 years before the tournament.

My only gripe is the way NZ got such a **** easy pool stage. Maybe next WC they should decide on who plays who in the pool stage a few months before the WC actually starts, not 2 years before the tournament.

That's just the way it plays out. There's always going to be pool matches that are easier or harder than others. All Blacks pool stage actually wasn't that easy as The Pumas, as it turned out, were harder to beat England and Wales combined.

He knows he's finished.

Why would the ARU fire Cheika? Seems like he did a good job turning the ship around. Things were pretty disastrous towards the end of the McKenzie era. I'm far away from Oz, but from my vantage point, it seems like he's got the team believing in themselves again.

Really?? i rate Cheika. Who have they got to replace him anyhow?

Why would the ARU fire Cheika? Seems like he did a good job turning the ship around. Things were pretty disastrous towards the end of the McKenzie era. I'm far away from Oz, but from my vantage point, it seems like he's got the team believing in themselves again.

I'm up for this is an idea go on Aus sack him we'll take him instead ;)

Cheika played his 'finishers'. They did it! They finished his career! :lol:

jk, nah, he'll be around for the next RWC!

Latest posts