[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 4: Australia vs. Scotland (18/10/2015)

Discussion in 'Rugby World Cup 2015' started by TRF_heineken, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Jaguares

Jaguares Senior Member

Country Flag:

Argentina

Club or Nation:

Argentina

This subject is over. Australia was a worth winner. They made 5 tries and was unbeaten in the pool of the dead. A pool where Scotland would have been crushed easily

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. ImScotty

ImScotty Senior Member

Country Flag:

Scotland

Club or Nation:

Edinburgh

Well this is what got me, and why i didn't post here in a while as it did frustrate me quite a bit to be honest. I felt Scotland has been underestimated alot in this world cup and in most other games we played this year. I knew Scotland could go to the quarters (even though i'll be honest to say that i felt Japan may have deserved it more than us but anyway). But unfortunately very few people did. Not to mad about Joubert decisions in the game now. Because these things do happen. But still despite going out, I'm still very proud of my team. I hoped for Scotland in this tournament to surprised everyone who thought Samoa would beat us and not go through, and we went and done that. Unfortunately we couldn't go through (thanks to Joubert). But we have surprised people in the tournament and that is all i wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

now lets enjoy the rest off the word cup!.

4. Will

Will Senior Member

Country Flag:

Scotland

Club or Nation:

Glasgow

I'm merely commenting on the fact you seem to think that the professional players of Australia went into a world cup quarter final lacking motivation.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!