• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Australia vs. Wales (10/10/2015)

The wheels might start to come off for Wales against Australia, and snowball into the South Africa match. We will just have to wait and see.

Apparently, the Welsh fans are insufferable/intolerable. Or so i heard.

Apparently your a troll, or so I heard

- - - Updated - - -

If we manage to somehow pull off a victory against Australia on Saturday to me it will be bigger than the one against England - reason for it is - the win against England didn't automatically give us a qf place , it helped but there was a lot of work to still , going back out within 5 days to beat a tough Fiji and the aus v eng match which at the time was a 50/50 match in my book , plus the bookies still had England favourites to still qualify even after they lost to us. However if we manage a win on Saturday , You could almost say We are in the semi finals , no offense to scotland or Japan. But I think we have the beating of either them teams, and who know what can happen in the semi finals, but if we do it would be a tremendous achievement to reach the semis/given the injuries .

- - - Updated - - -

The wheels might start to come off for Wales against Australia, and snowball into the South Africa match. We will just have to wait and see.

What wheels, we don't ride on chariots you must have us mixed up with another team??

Thats not a serious question is it, or put another way, should Australia get knocked out will you then be shouting for New Zealand ?

Last edited:
Thats not a serious question is it, or put another way, should Australia get knocked out will you then be shouting for New Zealand ?

If the wallabies get knocked out early I will start supporting the All Blacks firstly then if they go then either of the other 2 RC nations. My reasons for the AB is;

1. Just like Australia in general I have a deep respect for the AB team, I don't get the 'hate them cos their NZ' attitude, and (to me anyway) it seems the AB and their supporters share a similar respect for the wallabies too.

2. They have been number 1 since the last WC and would deserve it

3. My main reason though is because NZ Is our ANZAC brother. lol we (AUST & NZ) may fight like 2 brothers but at the end of the day we are 'family'

Last edited:
Craig Joubert for this game. This should be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Wales have a fully fit squad, and Australia are without Michael Hooper and maybe Israel Folau (injury).

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/entire-wales-squad-fully-fit-10206230

The mini RC which doesn't count IMO.

you know after we won that, a few people were saying "no problem, no one wins the rugby championship and the world cup in the same year"

and 4 years ago when Ireland beat us, a few people were saying "no one has ever won the world cup after losing a pool game"

so if Australia and South Africa end up in the final, can New Zealand still win the world cup?

Well we still get the trophy all the same and winning three consecutive games v SA, Argentina and the All Blacks kinda undermines the claim the wallabies "can't back up good wins"

Seriously man, do you ever say anything that isn't either completely anti-every other country, or overblowing the ABs trumpet? Just give it a rest. You're embarrassing the rest of us.

I think the Welsh are a reasonable shout in this match ... just think, if you get a Welsh win here, you get a replay of the 2011 Aus V South Africa grudge match, plus Wales probably playing Scotland, we might get the All Blacks playing France (although my gut feeling is that we will get Ireland)

Seriously man, do you ever say anything that isn't either completely anti-every other country, or overblowing the ABs trumpet? Just give it a rest. You're embarrassing the rest of us.

Sometimes. But no, the mini RC doesn't count.

Just put him on your ignore list - I'd say about half the forum probably has by now cause hardly anyone responds to him anymore.

I think the Welsh are a reasonable shout in this match ... just think, if you get a Welsh win here, you get a replay of the 2011 Aus V South Africa grudge match, plus Wales probably playing Scotland, we might get the All Blacks playing France (although my gut feeling is that we will get Ireland)
I'd like the Welsh! My gut feeling for this WC is that one of us will win but we won't play each other! In other words, my gut feeling is a cop out!!! :D

this match will be one filter for a Northern Hemisphere nation.... maybe semifinals 4 Southerns?

Latest posts