• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 4: Australia vs. Scotland (18/10/2015)

As explained previously, totally different.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Scotland had no chance to regroup after this. Time was up. Huge difference.
Why should of australia have to right a wrong that was earlier in the game? Rather unfair.
Especially if the bounce isnt going their way.

So World Rugby eventually admit Joubert did a mistake. They maybe ended his international career.

Why should of australia have to right a wrong that was earlier in the game? Rather unfair.
Especially if the bounce isnt going their way.

What exactly are you going on about? I havent heard any neutral complain that Australia got the worse of the referee decisions, scrum or elsewhere. We outscrummed you, not a big deal.

What exactly are you going on about? I havent heard any neutral complain that Australia got the worse of the referee decisions, scrum or elsewhere. We outscrummed you, not a big deal.

Of course not. Because it didnt happen in the final minute. It never does get mentioned.

Yep you did.

A bad call is a bad call. Wether at the beginning or the end.
In a pool stage or final

Yep. And let's face it, that was a knock out game for Scotland anyway - they lose and Japan would have made the quarters.

Yep. And let's face it, that was a knock out game for Scotland anyway - they lose and Japan would have made the quarters.
Lets not forget that the poor Japanese had to play the Scots 3 days after the war with Sth Africa.
[emoji57]

Yeah, but let's not forget that Eddie Jones great grand father was infact Scottish.

Lets not forget that the poor Japanese had to play the Scots 3 days after the war with Sth Africa.
[emoji57]

Yeah mate, and as someone who works with an office full of Japanese people I can tell you they were pretty gutted about the Scotland thing and see it as all a bit racist that the Scots have had such favourable conditions over them.

Again, at the risk of repeating myself, in this public hanging of Joubert for his marginally incorrect call, a lot of people seem to be conveniently ignoring how the Japanese and Samoans got dudded in favour of the Scots.

Yeah mate, and as someone who works with an office full of Japanese people I can tell you they were pretty gutted about the Scotland thing and see it as all a bit racist that the Scots have had such favourable conditions over them.

Again, at the risk of repeating myself, in this public hanging of Joubert for his marginally incorrect call, a lot of people seem to be conveniently ignoring how the Japanese and Samoans got dudded in favour of the Scots.
Yeah but the Scots had to deal with the Evil Australians. Thats far far worse....

Yeah but the Scots had to deal with the Evil Australians. Thats far far worse....

But kiwis had to live in Bondi with evil sharks.....you don't hear us complaining, we decided to head south but low and behold there were Greeks and Italians.

It's just not fair

But kiwis had to live in Bondi with evil sharks.....you don't hear us complaining, we decided to head south but low and behold there were Greeks and Italians.

It's just not fair

From a Roosters perspective we're pretty happy with Kiwis in Bondi... We'd never have won the 2013 Premiership without the input of a few fairly important Bondi Kiwis lol - one of whom is running around with the All Blacks again now :D .

Im not neutral, Im a kiwi Scottish supporter (credentials available upon request).

It sucks to lose a game like this. I didnt realistically have high hopes for winning (like most Scots) but on the day the scoreboard said otherwise all game. Emotions ran high and then victory was snatched away at the last minute. Its heart breaking. We all get it.

Its easy to feel aggrieved but Ive seen worse calls. It being in the final minute makes it seem all the worse but youre going down a rabbit hole of "what ifs" when you want to change one decision.

Im sure someone could single out a call 2 years ago in game that would change the world standings that would change the pool draws but it doesnt work that way. You dont get to pick and choose.

Maybe Scots arent used to doing so well so dont know how to roll with the losses. Like many have pointed out, A LOT has gone Scotlands way in the WC.

At the end of the day, Australia may go on to win it, Scotland never would.

I almost feel bad writing this but I feel that many people just arent facing reality.

From a Roosters perspective we're pretty happy with Kiwis in Bondi... We'd never have won the 2013 Premiership without the input of a few fairly important Bondi Kiwis lol - one of whom is running around with the All Blacks again now :D .
If it wasnt for the Bondi kiwis there would be even more empty seats at the sfs for roosters games [emoji6]

After the Brave Blossoms beat the Saffas first up, Pool C effectively became another Pool of Death,

If it wasnt for the Bondi kiwis there would be even more empty seats at the sfs for roosters games [emoji6]
This is also true - Easts now have a very strong ex-pat Kiwi fan base out here. They've caught on to the fact that they're wasting their time with the Warriors clearly ;-) .

This is also true - Easts now have a very strong ex-pat Kiwi fan base out here. They've caught on to the fact that they're wasting their time with the Warriors clearly ;-) .
Haha true. That roosters final was their last straw

Possibly, but it's a special feeling knowing that regardless of the Warriors, the Kiwis v Kangaroos......we have more trophies than OZ?

I'ts a travesty, although the wobblies do have the RC......DAMN IT :eek:

Latest posts