• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 2: Australia vs. Argentina (25/10/2015)

lol you're just ****** off because you have an irrational hatred of the Wallabies that sees you tip literally every team we play against and it's starting to annoy you that the Wallabies won't fall over.

Here we go Advance Australia Fair, yeah I hate the Wallabies and I hate Australian sport and hope you lose at everything because I hate your sportsmen because they're a pack of sh*ts, from your cricket to tennis players and you've had the rub of the green the whole tournament and don't deserve to be in the Semi-Final.

Amusing how Barnes tried to compensate by not calling a few pumas penalties

What the **** is Foley doing doing for a drop goal with 20 minutes to go? We were making a tonne of metres through the middle and they were looking stretched.

Here we go Advance Australia Fair, yeah I hate the Wallabies and I hate Australian sport and hope you lose at everything because I hate your sportsmen because they're a pack of sh*ts, from your cricket to tennis players and you've had the rub of the green the whole tournament and don't deserve to be in the Semi-Final.
Bahahaha so that's what this is about? You're still ****** off about the Cricket World Cup? Seriously though mate, all you ever do is come on here and bag the Wallabies.

Argentina need to use their head a bit more. Some bewildering plays when they're in good position.

Seriously though, Australia are playing awful this second half... stupid kicking, brain dead decisions (drop goal with 20 to go? what the ****..) and much less patience in attack. I can see The Pumas coming back here and winning if they don't massively sort their **** out. And just as I type this Genia has put in another stupid kick.

Bahahaha so that's what this is about? You're still ****** off about the Cricket World Cup? Seriously though mate, all you ever do is come on here and bag the Wallabies.

He hates England too, don't forget that one either.

Argentina are doing so well, few good line breaks now and they are looking dangerous. Aus having a good day at the breakdown and it's killing Arg very slowly.

With sanzar think Australia have decided to try and close out this game with 30 minutes to go absolute madness. If they loose it'll be kicked the ball away seen England loose too many games with the genius tactic.

Pumas blew this in the first 15 mins. Aussies are definitely pushing the offside with their defence. The ref is crap at spotting it, what a surprise. Can't see Aus beating the All Blacks on this performance, assuming they win this.

Two average teams going at it, terrible game. No chance the Wallys can beat the All Blacks with gumbys like Beale lol, good luck.

Argentina were pathetic, terrible passing, couldn't finish a fish supper. Go home.

Latest posts