• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 2: Australia vs. Argentina (25/10/2015)

Regardless of Australia playing really well...

First try: a gift from Sánchez.

Second try: a gift from Cordero.

Third try: a gift from Barnes.

Whatever happened to the spirit of rugby?

It certainly is missing from here.....bogeymen refs, paranoia, failure to respect the fact the better side is winning!

Fact.....yellow card cost Pumas a net two points!!

Get over it........

Creevy, Imhoff and Hernández out already. Now only remains Lobbe and we can shout "bingo"...

Scrum is killing us at the moment. The loss of Sio is costing us more than I thought.

Still think that the Pumas can do this. They need to be a little more sensible with the breakdown and make sure there is always support where they can. They also need to make sure they are doing the simple things well. Like exiting their 22.

Aus really need to sure up their scrum it's keeping Argentina in the game.

Argentina should play territory then play high risk in Oz half because giving away a scrum feed can be an attacking weapon. Scrum is dominant.

Giteau off? Odd... he's been pretty important so far

"Turn over ball again" Australia are just vicious at the breakdown. Love to see the turnover stats.

Genia just has the most thoughtless kicking game ...

No se les cae una idea.

Australias defense is unbeliavable.

Do we not want the ball or something? Why the **** is every player kicking it away first chance they get??

Genia just has the most thoughtless kicking game ...

He really does, i was just thinking that. The forwards will give their all to pilfer it back -- and Genia kicks it right back to the Puma backs.

Aus giving away a lot of penalties but haven't had any warnings yet.

Aus giving away a lot of penalties but haven't had any warnings yet.
It's one of those weird ones I was surprised when the stat came up.

I think turnovers are helping every bit of Argentinan possession isn't ending in a penalty so it eases that pressure a little.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus how many are scrum penalties?

Latest posts