• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 2: Australia vs. Argentina (25/10/2015)

Bit of a harsh yellow, but I hate those shin breakers so I'm happy to see it, even if I am supporting Argentina.

Hmmmmmm well courage by Barnes there but right to have another look.

*Awaits the knives*

WAYNE BARNES IS A F**KING ******. END OF STORY. How does this a-hole keep getting games? He completely ruins EVERY big game he officiates, he's F**KING HOPELESS, GET RID OF HIM.

I felt that yellow was a little harsh, he went to do a ring of steel but only got his left arm up. There we go.

And Barnes shows there's more than one way to skin a cat (or is that destroy a game with penalties) :p

Yet another good call from Barnes who saw that he had come some way to make that tackle and solely used his shoulder! Premeditated foul and deserving YC......

WAYNE BARNES IS A F**KING ******. END OF STORY. How does this a-hole keep getting games? He completely ruins EVERY big game he officiates, he's F**KING HOPELESS, GET RID OF HIM.

He's a good ref, you don't see many in NZ obviously.

Yet another good call from Barnes who saw that he had come some way to make that tackle and solely used his shoulder! Premeditated foul and deserving YC......
Let's face it unless it was obvious yellow Barnes would get flack for it. Like Barnes said it was between a YC and a Pen and he fell on the YC side of it. Not that anyone will care about that now.

Someone is a little aggro this morning. The game has flowed well so far. Not sure what you're complaining about... They've been giving yellows for those sorts of tackles all tournament

I'd have agreed with you if he didn't raise his left arm to attempt a tackle. I can't see how you can say it is premeditated Tony.

Latest posts