• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Scotland

So far Sean Maitland and David Denton are going to miss the start off the six nations due to injury

Richie Gray, Gordon Reid and Jon Welsh are out off the six nations, while Tim Swinson is added to the squad and that is all that has been announced atm.

Shame for Richie Gray, Scotland and Castres. The 6 Nations are starting to take their toll on every team.

With Russell out (enough discussion of the decision elsewhere), who do we want at ten? I was feeling quietly confident about Italy, but I'm now fearing 2007 and Phil Godman again!

So I'm really not looking forward to the England clash on the 14th. But atleast some off our good players are back like Finn Russell, Adam Ashe and David Denton and hopefully see Maitland back aswell.

Hello fellow fans,

I'm currently in the process of writing my dissertation on the 2015 Six Nations. I am looking into sponsorship clutter and ambush marketing and I need as many responses as possible. If you would be willing to take two minutes to fill in my short questionnaire I would be hugely grateful. You don't have to be a die hard fan at all and if you have friends/family ANYONE that wouldn't mind filling it in please please can you ask them to fill it in too! It would mean a lot!

Thank you very much in advance.

Hana

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18wP...?usp=send_form

So I'm really not looking forward to the England clash on the 14th. But atleast some off our good players are back like Finn Russell, Adam Ashe and David Denton and hopefully see Maitland back aswell.
I'm just hoping you guys give us a game unlike last year and to a lesser extent the year before (same margin but had Murrayfield not been in the state it was last year you wonder how much England would have won by last year). Say what you like about the state of Scottish rugby they usually seam up for giving us English a proper game.

Last edited:
An excerpt from the Scotland vs Italy Review found here http://fourballsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/scotland-vs-italy-review.html about Vern Cotter:

In the past couple of years under Scott Johnson, Scotland seemed to make steady progress, recording wins against Italy and Ireland in the 2013 Six Nations Championship, finishing third which was their best finish since 2006. This was a fantastic result for the young side who even boasted a 9-6 win against Australia down under for the first time in 30 years. Yet where has the confidence, competence and composure gone? They seem to have taken a step back under Vern Cotter losing all three of the opening matches of this year's Six Nations. They saw a narrow defeat against France in Paris, an extremely difficult place to play and come away with a win, and also to Wales at Murrayfield, when a lack of composure in the final quarter of the game cost them the perfect revenge for their 51-3 drubbing at the Millennium last year.

Latest posts