• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Olympic Games, Rio

Don't i got an ear full for saying i find a couple of the women swimmers attractive (which i seem to be the only one to think as far as i'm aware).

Needless to say i just said CBA.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sweden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solo is shocking goalie to have in a penalty shoot out i swear she literally guesses 4 seconds earlier than she need to.

Last edited:
You'd have thought Brazil had beaten them based on the cheers/boos.

Is there any nation people want to see lose more than USA. I think a lot prefer the Chinese over them.

God BBC nobody thinks horse Dancing is a sport!

Is there any nation people want to see lose more than USA. I think a lot prefer the Chinese over them.

God BBC nobody thinks horse Dancing is a sport!

Ive been enjoying watching the Australians come up short

Dick move by solo changing her gloves in the final kick i mean have they heard about sportmanship.

Aussie and Americans

(although i like USA swimming team and i like the Aus womens teams ;) )

Track time!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB Sliver in Dressage or dancing horse thing as you oiks call it.

GB first and second with 4 to go in the trampoline.

fecking Canadians.

Sliver!!!!!!

Last edited:
Clare Balding is in tears over that so is the wife. Medal out of nowhere that one.

That's the second part of terrible sportsmanship I've heard today.....the other was the Judo where an Egyptian refused to shake an Israeli's hand. He refused to bow as well until he realised he might cop a van for breaking protocol then gave the minimum bow he could. Some people don't understand the Olympic spirit.

Teddy(Frenchman) in the next bout made a pointed handshake with the guy.

Skinner With an OR.

furk

Furk how are people defending Solo. If it was a man saying it we wouldn't care blah blah blah what aload of crap if a high profile sportsman said that he would be grilled just as much.

Last edited:
That's the second part of terrible sportsmanship I've heard today.....the other was the Judo where an Egyptian refused to shake an Israeli's hand. He refused to bow as well until he realised he might cop a van for breaking protocol then gave the minimum bow he could. Some people don't understand the Olympic spirit.

That "bow" was pathetic. I hope he gets some form of punishment

"aw, big man no like losing"

Yeah the entire thing was petulant as it comes.

pretty sure the French don't have the same political problems with Israel as the Egyptians do.
No place for that in sport of course, but I guess some people can't put it aside.

Of course, it may be petulance and being a poor loser, but there may be to it than that

It's not quite as bad in the past where people from Muslim countries have refused to fight Israeli's and concede bouts.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure the French don't have the same political problems with Israel as the Egyptians do.
No place for that in sport of course, but I guess some people can't put it aside
Yeah I know why it is but they can do one on that front in my book.

No place for that in sport of course, but I guess some people can't put it aside.

Of course, it may be petulance and being a poor loser, but there may be to it than that

I saw it as someone who didnt like losing. Dont think where his opponent was from really came into it.

Latest posts