• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Rugby Championship] Round 4: New Zealand v South Africa (16/09/2017)

These Boks are making a mockery of the rivalry between the All blacks and Springboks. Sa should just pack up and call it quits in rugby union. Everyone's fears about the back line has been realized today.

Time to drop the all current selection criteria and just select all the best players regardless if they are not playing in SA.

Kieran Read has had an armchair ride today, more of that please, we need to keep the old warrior out of trouble.

My feeling is if the coach was biffed out and you got someone good, AND the selection criteria was changed, then many of the players would not go overseas because they would see a chance to play for a killer Springbok team.

Nah money talks. I think players are always gonna go overseas, even more so with the riches in Europe these days. A more open selection criteria might be good for SA rugby.

well done to Elton Jantjies with that good kick giving possession back to New Zealand.

Great now we can take of our one scrummy who is playing **** and bring on another one that might actually do worse.

Oh dear - normal service has resumed from SA.

poor-quality, inferior, second-rate, tatty, rubbish, careless, sloppy, scrappy, untidy, messy, wretched, bad, disappointing, disheartening, mortifying, rotten, slack, substandard, unsatisfactory, feeble, woeful, pitiful, lamentable, deplorable, miserable, contemptible, inadequate, worthless, laughable, absurd, farcical, slapstick, ludicrous, senseless, silly, foolish, stupid, half-baked, ill-conceived, idiotic, brainless, mindless, witless, vacuous, asinine, moronic, apartheid.

AC is going to purge a few players after this game as he did last year with Faf de Klerk and company . But I feel he is the one that needs to be purged. Excuse the negativity but any bok fan that remains positive is delusional.

No doubt, ABs are the better team, particularly in attack. But Nigel is letting the ABs slow everything down at the breakdown. They aren't releasing the attacking player. Even if SA has possession, they can't build any phases. Wouldn't surprise me if they were nilled.

No doubt, ABs are the better team, particularly in attack. But Nigel is letting the ABs slow everything down at the breakdown. They aren't releasing the attacking player. Even if SA has possession, they can't build any phases. Wouldn't surprise me if they were nilled.
Last time was 2008 but at least that was only 19-0 not this whitewash

Min 62
Rhule: "nah I'm not tackling that thing"
AB player proceeds to score a try.
Ref says he got close but not close enough.

The frustrating thing about the boks is that they are almost there. Their composure is letting them down. Also you can't play with 14 men which is what they are doing with Rhule, he is a boy amongst men. The all blacks are targeting him and running through him. Combrinck has to come in.

AC is going to purge a few players after this game as he did last year with Faf de Klerk and company . But I feel he is the one that needs to be purged. Excuse the negativity but any bok fan that remains positive is delusional.

The difference is the side last year were consistently losing. This is the first loss in 7, away from home against the best side in the world playing near top form. I wouldn't expect wholesale changes despite this drubbing.

Sensible by NZ to turn the screw and try and create a bit of mental scarring come RWC time.

Well i guess that is what happens when a player not playing rugby for 2 years gets picked for the boks and then comes on against the AB's

Anyone here who didn't understand what Shag saw in Ofa Tu'ungafasi has now had it explained to them in no uncertain terms.

Latest posts