• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Six Nations] - England

Irish press have a bad rep for overreaction to rugby stuff and sport stuff.

In the last 11 months.
Eddie Jones = The Devil (For making valid points about targeting Sexton etc)
Mike Brown = The Devil
New Zealand rugby = The Devil

And don't get me started on the euro circle jerk.
Irish fan wipes his backside what a top lad
Irish fans pick up a piece of litter what legends.
Bunch Irish fans sing to French lady but it isn't at all creepy becuase they are Irish even though she looked very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Irish press have a bad rep for overreaction to rugby stuff.

In the last 11 months.
Eddie Jones = The Devil (For making valid points about targeting Sexton etc)
Mike Brown = The Devil
New Zealand rugby = The Devil

Jones' point was was not valid, it was one of the worst things I'd ever heard a coach say...

I'll argue with Alpha until cows come home but he's right on Jones point via Sexton. He even apologised I believe.

Being honest I never remember Brown getting bad press here. And NZ was just that they were overly physical in which 2 lads were cited.

On Euros I think it more Irish (North and South) spent money having fun while English and Russians caused violence and cost money. Albeit small minority probably it was

Jones' point was was not valid, it was one of the worst things I'd ever heard a coach say...

well looks like we are going to have to open that can of worms again.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll argue with Alpha until cows come home but he's right on Jones point via Sexton. He even apologised I believe.

Being honest I never remember Brown getting bad press here. And NZ was just that they were overly physical in which 2 lads were cited.

On Euros I think it more Irish (North and South) spent money having fun while English and Russians caused violence and cost money. Albeit small minority probably it was

pretty sure brown was deemed evil by the Irish press after that boot to the head of (I think Murray).

Eddie said he will apologise when the time is right. (Which I guess never)?

Last edited:
well looks like we are going to have to open that can of worms again.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure brown was deemed evil by the Irish press after that boot to the head of (I think Murray)

Pretty sure some said it waswreckless but he was entitled. Ha he wasn't crucified in media maybe here and other places bit media wouldn't know their arse from elbow to argue it

Lot of Irish lads swanning around where the English thought was their own area. It's like bloody Kilburn in here

What was the jazz with EJ and Sexton? Somehow missed that

Bringing Sexton's parents into it? Way too far. He even apologised for it!

Its like In Bruges all over again, except this time its the (adopted) Englishman mouthing off and its about the parents rather than the kids...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going to have another thread Irished...

It's like Agent smith from the Matrix.

Lot of Irish lads swanning around where the English thought was their own area. It's like bloody Kilburn in here

What was the jazz with EJ and Sexton? Somehow missed that

EJ basically made a 'your mum' joke. Or something.

And they had beautiful children with targets on their faces

and glass knees

Latest posts