TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
The one stop shop for all rumours, discussion and hyperbole about England's 2017 Six Nations campaign

England-Grand-Slam-celebration-2016.jpg

The ones that I know of, off the top of my head.

Full tournament injuries:
Vunipola x2, Robshaw, Tuilagi

Under assessment/severity TBC:
Daly, Haskell - both failed HIAs at the weekend. Daly starting this weekend according to Wasps
Marler - out for 4-5 weeks
Launch?
Kruis?

Edit: According to the Guardian (quoting McCall), Mako may only miss the first two games.

Last edited:
Believe both Launch and Kruis will be fit for the first game according to their head coaches.

Marler has a broken leg, so out for at least the start.

Marler has a broken leg, so out for at least the start.

Yep. Announced this morning. 2 days after Kingston said he'd be fine.

Gives Eddie a headache for the 1 shirt. Presumably Mullan comes in as the starter with Catt on the bench?

Personally I'd rather see someone more impactful on the bench - either Genge or Rapava-Ruskin.

Any ****er can make a t shirt and sell it online,
Trust the celts to take offence over nothing

An American website is selling a t-shirt that is not licenced by the RFzu or made by the RFU's supplier, and features a phrase associated with Munster rugby is indicative of precisely nothing.

Its certainly not helpful, but perhaps the bookies are confident that England will take out the Grand Slam
France have been woeful for a long time.
Scotland lack depth
Wales lack belief
Italy...
Ireland, with a full strength squad, at home, thats the game to watch

Don't forget to pick up your commemorative England ball gag for when you blow another Grand Slam in Dublin boys xxx

Its certainly not helpful, but perhaps the bookies are confident that England will take out the Grand Slam
France have been woeful for a long time.
Scotland lack depth
Wales lack belief
Italy...
Ireland, with a full strength squad, at home, thats the game to watch

Beware those who doubt France, I have a feeling and a hope that they will win their 1st 6N match.

Is this the Irish version of Wales Online?!?

Groupon aren't selling them, someone is selling them on Groupon.

It's not an English rose, it's a Lancastrian rose from some reason.

They can't have gone on sale three weeks before the first game, it must have been before that in order for them to be listed for long enough to be able to advertise a discount now.

Other than that, good work!

- - - Updated - - -

but perhaps the bookies are confident that England will take out the Grand Slam

Given that the favourite for the grand slam is "nobody", which is odds on, I'd say that the bookies are more confident in that outcome than an England slam.

Well yes, it's the Indo, it's a rag. The same crowd who mass publish unfounded transfer rumors. No one takes them or this t-shirt thing seriously. Chillax boys, just a traditional bit of Pre 6N banter that we've been doing for years.
Even the Facebook comments aren't taking the bait beyond having a light jab.

Latest posts