• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 12: Jaguares vs. Force (13/05/2017)

Aw. DIdnt mean to poke fun at you guys. But yeah, I think that is the worst result of your season by a mile. Even if the Force aren't as poor as last year. Baffling when you had a fairly fit squad minus Sanchez.

Aw. DIdnt mean to poke fun at you guys. But yeah, I think that is the worst result of your season by a mile. Even if the Force aren't as poor as last year. Baffling when you had a fairly fit squad minus Sanchez.

My eyes almost bleed watching this game... now I see why the SR is losing spectators in Australia.

this is the most depressing sports weeckend ever.
jaguares reached a new low. complete lack of will. they looked so passive. shame on them,. the force sucks too.
for the spanish speaking fellas...
Nos guapearon, nos pegaron, nos boludearon y nos comimos los mocos, falta huevo. una banda de cagones

Last edited:
Yes, a disappointing match, a disappointing way to play, and a shameful score. Now the players find themselves psychologically diminished.

Hi all. I haven't been around in a while which I'm sure some have been happy about given how critical I've been about the Jags. I was livid when they threw away the game against the chiefs last year but this has just gotten worse and worse. Can anyone tell me if Perez is under pressure for his job? Is this down to him or are the players overrated? I personally think they are decent players who are not playing for the coach and lack leadership. I'd worry for Arg when they play an understrength but hungry England.

Well, in some Argie forums are running the rumor that Felipe Contepomi could be the next Head Coach.

Latest posts